Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:28:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ryan Mason on Twitter  (Read 2531 times)

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
Ryan Mason on Twitter
« on July 03, 2011, 09:20:07 pm by DMnumber4 »
Ryan_Mason13 Ryan Mason
Not looking forward to running tomorrow! #gettheballsout

At which training ground though?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wello

• Forum Member
Re: Ryan Mason on Twitter
« Reply #1 on July 03, 2011, 09:37:08 pm by Wello »
at spurs, he's said on twitter maybe the end of this next week he'll know whats happening. he went in last week for extra pre season training but tomoz all the squad is back in at THFC.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 04, 2011, 12:37:33 am by benaldo »
Wouldn't you prefer a player who actually liked, and put some effort into, training for the thing he's paid very well to do?

en aitch

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 04, 2011, 05:27:01 am by en aitch »
\"Put some effort into?\"

Who says that he doesn't work hard at it? He just implies that he'd rather kick a ball than do the fitness routines.

I don't particularly like all aspects of my job but I try hard.

Chrisd_123

« Reply #4 on July 04, 2011, 11:41:43 am by Chrisd_123 »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=165557
Wouldn't you prefer a player who actually liked, and put some effort into, training for the thing he's paid very well to do?

Ok then, tell me a player who enjoys the first day of preseason. If your theory is correct we wont be signing anyone.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 04, 2011, 12:24:19 pm by benaldo »
Look up some players twitter accounts, you'll see that most of them say they are looking forward to getting back into training. :dry:

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 04, 2011, 04:08:57 pm by Chris »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=165604
Look up some players twitter accounts, you'll see that most of them say they are looking forward to getting back into training. :dry:

It's Twitter ffs. Get a grip!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 04, 2011, 04:33:00 pm by wing commander »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=165557

Hahahaha oh hold on while i pick my ribs up from the floor....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hows your effort currentley going Benaldo??? Still working your fingers to the bone????? on the xbox.lol:evil: :evil:

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 04, 2011, 04:50:33 pm by Mr1Croft »
He did in no way state he is not looking forward to training, but rather not looking forward to the running aspect. For all we know he could have a broken toe...

I don't think we should be judging whether to sign a player or not purely on their tweets...

ljm-drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 07, 2011, 07:39:46 pm by ljm-drfc »
Another clue he might be coming, ''hopefully see you soon'' to Chambers ;)

@Ryan_Mason13
Ryan Mason
@Jay6Chambers I sure hope so mate... Just need to get some game time! Hopefully see u soon mate.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 07, 2011, 08:01:28 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Cheers for that. Sound promising.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 07, 2011, 08:06:47 pm by southwestexile »
I just read on tw@tter that lewis guy is really loving training, especially the running about to work off the footballer's vegas belly.

get him signed!

:headbang:

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 07, 2011, 10:52:02 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Mason is a class player in the making, he is only 20 and will be improve all the time. He would be a major boost to the squad, his twitter posts hint that he's comfortable with others at #DRFC so Let's use SOD's connections with Harry Redknapp and get the lad signed.

If ever we needed a reminder of what of what we (SOD) can so for a player, look at Matt Mills!
:rtid:

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 07, 2011, 10:59:20 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Totally agree Steve. For a young lad of relatively unknown status, I think he will give us a big boost and we're just getting him at the right time. Under SOD with more one-to-one attention he'll probably prosper here than at Spurs. As he says in his Tweet, he needs more game time.

Together with the signings we've already made, plus if the Algerian, Macarena Buohenna, and one or two others come in who knows what we can do.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 07, 2011, 11:03:00 pm by RobTheRover »
Bouhenna is a \"must sign\" on tonights evidence.  MOTM for me (well, half, at least)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on July 07, 2011, 11:13:52 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Great to hear. If he's been coached in the same way as the Algerian national team then you know he'll play the game in the right way. Our way. Watching the African Nations Cup I've always been impressed with the way they play.

Exciting stuff.

VikingJames

« Reply #16 on July 07, 2011, 11:21:27 pm by VikingJames »
I wouldn't get carried away. Armthorpe Welfare is hardly a test compared with the Championship is it? I didn't go so I can't say he's no good, but getting some quality centre halves in is a must this summer, and I really don't want to see us go down the same road as last year of signing CB's of inadequate quality.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012