Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:29:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: season ticket renewals  (Read 2534 times)

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
season ticket renewals
« on August 20, 2012, 04:06:23 pm by ridgewoodrover »
just  had  a  call off a   mate , seeme to  think a  few people  were renewing  their  season tkt's today   after   saturdays  result. anybody   confirm  that please.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: season ticket renewals
« Reply #1 on August 20, 2012, 04:10:14 pm by RobTheRover »
Its possible.  One result seems to have ignited Rovers Fever in quite a lot of people. 

You can buy a ST at any time, and the price pro-rata's based on how many home games are left, so even if you think you dont want one and Rovers get off to a cracking start you can always get one after 3, 4, 5, games etc.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 20, 2012, 04:13:24 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
If I could get a cheaper price I could probably get one now, but around £100 short after bills and such left to pay this month, may ring the club up on the 28th and see what they can give me.

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 20, 2012, 04:13:41 pm by ridgewoodrover »
mate coming  with me  tmrw  would not  come while  ehd  was  gracing the km.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 20, 2012, 04:45:44 pm by RedJ »
Well it's possible that some of them did the same deal with the club that I did - that is, pay 3 monthly installments (with the final one having to be paid by tomorrow). Could explain it.

Bravo to the team behind that and similar things, by the way.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 20, 2012, 05:36:11 pm by RobTheRover »
If I could get a cheaper price I could probably get one now, but around £100 short after bills and such left to pay this month, may ring the club up on the 28th and see what they can give me.

Could you not have got one through the club scout offer and got £100 cash back?  I'd have referred you and given you the money back.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 20, 2012, 05:49:13 pm by RedJ »
is the multi game ticket not an option? then if you want get a HST?

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 20, 2012, 06:38:52 pm by Red wizard »
Call the club and have a chat with them. I'm sure they will sort somthing out for you. There has been a big change at the club and they want us fans there.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 20, 2012, 07:46:26 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
You can buy a ST at any time, and the price pro-rata's based on how many home games are left, so even if you think you dont want one and Rovers get off to a cracking start you can always get one after 3, 4, 5, games etc.

That's good news.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 21, 2012, 09:11:08 am by DRFC-PERKINS »

Could you not have got one through the club scout offer and got £100 cash back?  I'd have referred you and given you the money back.

Circumstances have been a bit hit and miss Rob but I did see your offer and it is very much appreciated, but would be to late now wouldn't it?

I'm going to ring the club up probably on the weekend and see what they can offer if nothing (which is fair enough) then I'll probably get a multi game ticket/half season ticket.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 21, 2012, 01:08:52 pm by RedJ »
You can still buy one up until I think half five today.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 21, 2012, 01:12:08 pm by RobTheRover »

Circumstances have been a bit hit and miss Rob but I did see your offer and it is very much appreciated, but would be to late now wouldn't it?

I'm going to ring the club up probably on the weekend and see what they can offer if nothing (which is fair enough) then I'll probably get a multi game ticket/half season ticket.

See the other thread about my chat today with Shaun - the Scout offer is being kept open, so if you want me to scout you and give you the money back just drop me a PM.

Rob

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 21, 2012, 02:43:21 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »

See the other thread about my chat today with Shaun - the Scout offer is being kept open, so if you want me to scout you and give you the money back just drop me a PM.

Rob

Cheers Rob

TinyPortal © 2005-2012