Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:15:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Blatter  (Read 2537 times)

donny dave

• Forum Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
Re: Blatter
« Reply #1 on May 16, 2014, 12:34:37 pm by RedArmy »
I'm sure he thought it was a mistake when he was handed a brown envelope with endless amounts of money in it as well, that association (if we can call it that) is fixed beyond belief.

gillinghamrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 16, 2014, 12:44:47 pm by gillinghamrover »
The bloke and his bum chum platini are a price pair of t**ts. All my own opinion of course.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 16, 2014, 12:55:56 pm by colincramb »
The man is an embarrassment! Just how has he been able to control for football for the last 15 years!!!!??? It beggars belief!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 16, 2014, 01:56:08 pm by wing commander »
He has announced he wants a fifth term....Its a sad state of affairs when the games that corrupt that although he is a clueless incompetent I wouldn't bet on him getting it...

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 16, 2014, 03:16:45 pm by colincramb »
It's error after error with the clowns at FIFA. I mean I'm all for developing the game around the world, but I don't understand the obsession with handing the World Cup to countries who simply cannot handle the vast infrastructure, costs and organisation issues these tournaments take to host. For example, I don't see how, apart from a tourism boost for 3 weeks, hosting the World Cup is going to benefit the millions of people living in slums in cities in Brazil in the long term. The protests are fully justified! Nor does it do much for the average fan who a) would never been able to afford the ridiculous prices charged to stay in awful accommodation, and b) in trying to get around a country the size of Western Europe that has a transport infrastructure similar to that of Afghanistan!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 16, 2014, 04:23:30 pm by The Red Baron »
The bloke and his bum chum platini are a price pair of t**ts. All my own opinion of course.

You've got it in one. To me Platini is no better than Blatter, possibly worse. He certainly would be bad news for England and English teams, as he seems to have a Bonaparte-style loathing for all things English.

Maybe as a child he was force-fed overdone roast beef!

gillinghamrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 16, 2014, 04:24:24 pm by gillinghamrover »
He has announced he wants a fifth term....Its a sad state of affairs when the games that corrupt that although he is a clueless incompetent I wouldn't bet on him getting it...
There is only one other nominee I believe( who's name escapes me) and he's had been quoted as saying if Blatter stands for reelection then he( other geezer) will stand down as not to oppose him!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 16, 2014, 08:04:24 pm by idler »

There is only one other nominee I believe( who's name escapes me) and he's had been quoted as saying if Blatter stands for reelection then he(
other geezer) will stand down as not to oppose him!
Do they call him Champagne?

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 16, 2014, 08:12:15 pm by graingrover »
Arrogance and lack of accountability .

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 16, 2014, 11:30:58 pm by River Don »
Arrogance and lack of accountability .

And corruption.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 17, 2014, 07:18:51 am by bobjimwilly »
"Yes, it was a mistake of course, but one makes lots of mistakes in life" - it's not the same as going out and forgetting to turn the landing light off, you tit!

What's the one mistake you shouldn't make as FIFA president? Surely no.1 should be don't f*ck up the world cup?

And as graingrover said, who is accountable? No-one?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 17, 2014, 09:27:49 am by silent majority »
He's a canny character. Admit they made a mistake before any investigation finds corruption was the cause and the be sued by the Australians and Americans! Wise choice Mr Blatter.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 17, 2014, 09:33:47 am by RobTheRover »
Anyone fancy a little light bedtime reading.....?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0007208693/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 17, 2014, 10:37:52 am by silent majority »
He's an incredible character is Andrew Jennings. We've had him as a main speaker a couple of times, doesn't know when to stop.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012