Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:42:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bristol City Home  (Read 1131 times)

philsky

• Forum Member
Bristol City Home
« on August 21, 2011, 09:36:16 pm by philsky »
Guys

I for one will be there on Saturday and will support the team 100% in their hour of need.

Brighton was unfortunate (I was there btw) and it looks like a similar story with West Ham and Forest.

Derby I'm forgetting.

FFS...how about we get behind a team we all love.

Ok its shite just now and the reasons are bloody obvious and any amount of bitching amongst ourselves won't get Stock and others back.

I'm happy to move from my ST seat to wherever some noise can be generate; proper frikking support.

RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Standanista

• Forum Member
Re: Bristol City Home
« Reply #1 on August 21, 2011, 09:40:15 pm by Standanista »
Given my brother-in-law's got us tickets in the East Stand, I'll be more than happy to applaud at all the right moments once the canapés are finished.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 21, 2011, 09:56:22 pm by benaldo »
Quote from: \"Standanista\" post=178132
Given my brother-in-law's got us tickets in the East Stand, I'll be more than happy to applaud at all the right moments once the canapés are finished.

Quite right. We have cheering fans nipped in the scrotum and their horse whipped into a gallop in the east stand.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 21, 2011, 10:50:17 pm by MrFrost »
I won't be there for the Bristol game unfortunately. Working and I can't get out of it. I hope those who are there can get behind the team and show support. The numbers wont be good, probably less than 7000, but everyone there has a part to play.

COYR.

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 22, 2011, 06:21:18 am by Berkshire Rover »
Quote from: \"philsky\" post=178126
Guys

I for one will be there on Saturday and will support the team 100% in their hour of need.

Brighton was unfortunate (I was there btw) and it looks like a similar story with West Ham and Forest.

Derby I'm forgetting.

FFS...how about we get behind a team we all love.

Ok its shite just now and the reasons are bloody obvious and any amount of bitching amongst ourselves won't get Stock and others back.

I'm happy to move from my ST seat to wherever some noise can be generate; proper frikking support.

RTID

Bang on, let's show the lads that we are with them all the way!

RTID

TinyPortal © 2005-2012