Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:16:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pub Chat thread  (Read 1299 times)

philsky

• Forum Member
Pub Chat thread
« on November 13, 2011, 05:54:32 pm by philsky »
So then.

Who's  going to hammer the stats and tell us who's got the big slices of the \"fav\" pie ?

MushRTID, good thread buddy

RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Pub Chat thread
« Reply #1 on November 13, 2011, 06:56:37 pm by mushRTID »
Ha cheers mate...as the title suggested just a good old pub conversation I thought would be interesting to see the results of on here.

As a few mentioned very difficult to cut it down to 3, felt guilty about leaving Sir Francis, Wellens, Stocky and Paul Barnes out. Doolan and McIndoe great shouts too. If I get bored of finishing some work later on i may look through and count the votes.....unless someone does it first.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 13, 2011, 07:23:13 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=198362
Ha cheers mate...as the title suggested just a good old pub conversation I thought would be interesting to see the results of on here.

As a few mentioned very difficult to cut it down to 3, felt guilty about leaving Sir Francis, Wellens, Stocky and Paul Barnes out. Doolan and McIndoe great shouts too. If I get bored of finishing some work later on i may look through and count the votes.....unless someone does it first.

Perhaps we should now go for the unthinkable .... your LEAST favourite players

I will NOT be starting the trhead off as fans should never dislike members of their own team ....

as Brian Makepeace (I am sure it was) said on the pitch at KMS \"nobody deliberately plays a bad game\". I agree but some cant help it and some dont try and some are just over the hill anyway !

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 13, 2011, 07:27:20 pm by mushRTID »
No point in starting the thread, Gareth Taylor wins that hands down. :chair:

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 13, 2011, 08:34:43 pm by Draytonian III »
John Sheridan,the only Rovers player I have ever booed ,in the first season in the conference he didn,t try just walked around the centre circle. He should have been done for theft,he pinched his wages. Ive always disliked the Direrites,even more with him in charge,hopefully he will get sacked and they get relegated

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 13, 2011, 08:39:07 pm by inSODwetrust »
Worst Rovers players in my liftime are without a shadow of a doubt, Michele Di Piedi and Nic Priet!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 14, 2011, 07:52:07 am by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=198366
No point in starting the thread, Gareth Taylor wins that hands down. :chair:

Funnily enough I had 2 players in the running (perhaps a contradiction in terms as neither of them RAN at any time) and was struggling for a third and lo and behold you supply a good candidate

At Hudd T away I once described GT as a waste of a skin. What good does HE do ? My mate said well he has just scored - no get real that was Mark McCammon I said . Look in tomorrows paper then he said laughing. How I confused those 2 is still beyond me !!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012