Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:06:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pre season assessment?  (Read 3124 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
Re: Pre season assessment?
« Reply #30 on September 05, 2020, 03:28:33 pm by sha66y »
If we can get another 4 players in, including a striker and forward/winger of the same quality as Ennis and Sadlier, then we have a good chance of top 6. If not it’s a season around 10th-14th. League 1 looks a lot stronger than it did last season

Does it? Sunderland, Oxford, Ipswich and Peterborough are all weaker. Fleetwood slightly too. Portsmouth are about the same. Only team that look to have strengthened are Blackpool. Then of the teams coming down Hull are only ones likely to challenge, Charlton? Who knows?

Agree with that Donny, forget Wigan and Hull both really struggling and broke. Sunderland will sink with Parkinson’s negativity and Posh have lost their best striker. Charlton may be a worry but none of those coming up are really that good. I think this could be your year especially with DM in charge who I rate highly. Anyway good luck for the season where I think top 6 is nailed on for you.

You seem to be basing your predictions for Hull, Wigan, Sunderland and the Posh on their last seasons record...I would imagine they will cut their cloth accordingly in this division, on paper this year looks like a real toughie, but I refer your approach ....🤩

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012