Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:16:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Grant McCann 2 game touchline ban  (Read 2421 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Grant McCann 2 game touchline ban
« Reply #30 on April 23, 2024, 12:26:37 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Loads of people speed on the motorway but try getting out of your fine/points with that argument.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 23, 2024, 12:28:29 pm by drfchound »
Loads of people speed on the motorway but try getting out of your fine/points with that argument.

For my part, I wasn’t suggesting that Grant shouldn’t have had his fine, but am questioning why (and agreeing with Filo) as to why no Barrow personnel got a yellow card.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 23, 2024, 12:34:21 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I know but life is full of these injustices.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 23, 2024, 12:37:16 pm by Filo »

Not sure running on the pitch and speeding on a motorway have any connection, but I suppose its worth a try lol!

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 23, 2024, 01:04:39 pm by DRFC_AjA »

Not sure running on the pitch and speeding on a motorway have any connection, but I suppose its worth a try lol!

Think he's taking the mic, as in you can't get off a speeding ticket just because others speed  ;) in the same ways it's totally irrelevant what Barrow staff did

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on April 23, 2024, 01:17:33 pm by Filo »

Think he's taking the mic, as in you can't get off a speeding ticket just because others speed  ;) in the same ways it's totally irrelevant what Barrow staff did

Woooooosssshhhhhh!

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 23, 2024, 01:27:04 pm by Jonathan »
Load of people defending mcann on here, whilst joining a witch hunt for fans who basically did the same.

Double standards.

Utterly incomparable.
Except it is isn't it ?
Both not allowed, both against the rules of the game, and both have consequences. 

Oh Ghosh, give up the trolling just for a day. You’re not that thick.
Wrong person I'm afraid.
But to go further on my point, the consequence for mcann is a 2 match ban, at the worst possible time, for 2 HUGE matches, now the most important of the season.
The consequence of fans on the pitch ?
Maybe a fine which is an inconvenience at worst. We could even have a whip round for it.

Accepted I referenced the wrong person so post deleted accordingly. Doesn’t affect the fact that you’re talking b*llocks though.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 02:52:53 pm by Jonathan »

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on April 24, 2024, 08:40:36 am by mushRTID »
A real shame that Grant couldn’t come on the pitch at FT. Seems ridiculously harsh to me when the game is over.

What a shame it’s going to be at Gillingham too when our play off spot is confirmed.

I hope we are asking for permission as the atmosphere is going to be amazing and Grant should be part of it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on April 24, 2024, 07:07:39 pm by wilts rover »
A real shame that Grant couldn’t come on the pitch at FT. Seems ridiculously harsh to me when the game is over.

What a shame it’s going to be at Gillingham too when our play off spot is confirmed.

I hope we are asking for permission as the atmosphere is going to be amazing and Grant should be part of it.

Doubt it will bother Grant. He wont be celebrating as he knows it isn't job done until after the final. And he wont want the players getting too carried away either. Let the fans celebrate.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012