Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:09:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Musings #17: Turning Points  (Read 870 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Musings #17: Turning Points
« on November 30, 2020, 04:50:13 pm by RoversAlias »
Hi folks,

My latest editorial is now up online. I feel I have been letting the negativity cloud my thinking for the past few days, so in an effort to combat that and discuss some reasons for optimism, the focus of this piece looks at three areas of hope approaching for Rovers. Check it out at the link below:

https://www.intotheemptynet.com/post/musings-from-the-south-stand-17-turning-points

Many thanks for reading as ever, please let me know your thoughts on all discussed here - from the return of fans to grounds to our ongoing FA Cup run and our upcoming league schedule.

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Musings #17: Turning Points
« Reply #1 on November 30, 2020, 08:28:30 pm by scawsby steve »
Another good article Alias. Just curious, why only 1000 fans at our game at Northampton, but 2000 for their game with Lincoln?

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 30, 2020, 09:02:47 pm by RoversAlias »
Thanks Steve, on that I'm not sure but it's how they've chosen to divide the ballot for their STH.

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 30, 2020, 09:29:20 pm by TheFunk »
I think you have to have a test event first which is limited to 1,000. Harrogate Town are hoping to have one this weekend too. Harrogate have had a few complaints recently about they appear to have been letting quite a few more people in than they really should.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012