Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 11:50:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 18833 times)

adamtherover

• Forum Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #360 on May 07, 2024, 09:14:09 pm by adamtherover »
7 left

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #361 on May 07, 2024, 09:14:52 pm by ravenrover »
It now seems the tv camera etc positions have been sorted hence why some seats are now randomly coming available

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #362 on May 07, 2024, 09:18:05 pm by WheatleyRover »
1 seat left up for grabs

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #363 on May 07, 2024, 09:18:17 pm by philsky »
Gone. Completely.

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #364 on May 07, 2024, 09:19:10 pm by KingKendrick »
Reserves the seat when you add it to the basket but if it times out the ticket will show available again

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #365 on May 07, 2024, 09:19:20 pm by WheatleyRover »
So can we knock up that second tier before Friday  :lol: :lol:

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #366 on May 07, 2024, 09:20:47 pm by colincramb »
Mad this. Just goes to show the potential that’s there if only more of the day trippers came back on a consistent basis

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #367 on May 07, 2024, 09:31:28 pm by GazLaz »
So can we knock up that second tier before Friday  :lol: :lol:

Scaffold temporary stand on top of the SS.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #368 on May 07, 2024, 10:04:35 pm by WheatleyRover »
Tickets are still available

LakesideOwl

• Forum Member
« Reply #369 on May 08, 2024, 12:40:33 pm by LakesideOwl »
Will be there +2 on Friday.

A know a good number of Wednesday fans attending on Friday. Seems like many have adopted Donny as a second club! Myself included (I even bought some merch the other day!). We have to be careful, as we might be accused of being glory fans! :laugh:

Rovers are definitely seen by the vast majority of Wednesday fans as a proper club with proper fans and who we want to see do well.

COYR.

Arsenal Of The North

• Forum Member
« Reply #370 on May 08, 2024, 01:35:45 pm by Arsenal Of The North »

A know a good number of Wednesday fans attending on Friday. Seems like many have adopted Donny as a second club! Myself included (I even bought some merch the other day!). We have to be careful, as we might be accused of being glory fans! :laugh:

Rovers are definitely seen by the vast majority of Wednesday fans as a proper club with proper fans and who we want to see do well.

COYR.

A couple of lads I work with who are Wednesday fans who have been fed up this season of the club, done quite a lot of stadium hopping and found them selfs at rovers quite a number of times this season

LakesideOwl

• Forum Member
« Reply #371 on May 08, 2024, 01:47:11 pm by LakesideOwl »

COYR.

A couple of lads I work with who are Wednesday fans who have been fed up this season of the club, done quite a lot of stadium hopping and found them selfs at rovers quite a number of times this season

My first match was Accrington @ home. Simply wanted to catch some football as I won't put money in Chansiri's pocket. Found myself then going to the Barrow game and now on Friday. Not gonna lie - I've loved it. Yeah, it's much better when we're winning but living next to the ground, soaking up the brilliant atmosphere - I can't help but be drawn in.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #372 on May 08, 2024, 04:05:07 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Welcome on board Lakeside (Rover) owl

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #373 on May 08, 2024, 04:10:28 pm by Filo »
There was a guy bought a season ticket on the end of the row near me, he’s from down South, been a Chelsea and Milwall season ticket holder, he stopped coming just before our incredible run, what a ride he has missed

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #374 on May 08, 2024, 04:19:38 pm by Donnywolf »
Welcome on board Lakeside (Rover) owl

He might be Lakeside Howl if we regress to pre December 16 2023  :sick:

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #375 on May 08, 2024, 04:28:08 pm by RoversInSpain »
Welcome to all local footy fans, we appreciate your support, keep coming along!
Hop on the Juggernaut it’s picking up speed….

Owl in peace

« Reply #376 on May 08, 2024, 04:39:21 pm by Owl in peace »

COYR.
Completely echo your sentiments mate

Sat in the same seat as barrow game in w30 and buzzing for this

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #377 on May 08, 2024, 05:35:17 pm by Janso »
Is it possible to re-print tickets yourself? I bought mine in person and was given the option of having them emailed or printed, so didn't receive an email copy. Stupidly, I've lost them.

Fortunately got the day off Friday so I can go down and get another copy if needs be but would be easier if I can retrieve them from the website somehow?

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #378 on May 08, 2024, 06:10:05 pm by Draytonian III »
Is it possible to re-print tickets yourself? I bought mine in person and was given the option of having them emailed or printed, so didn't receive an email copy. Stupidly, I've lost them.

Fortunately got the day off Friday so I can go down and get another copy if needs be but would be easier if I can retrieve them from the website somehow?

If I was you I would ring the ticket office and explain your situation, mine hasn’t arrived via post so I rung today and told them. They have a record of the transaction ( I have a confirmation email ) and they are going to reprint it for me to pick up on Friday.
 It’s either lost in the post or there could be postman sat in my seat before I get into the ground !!!!

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #379 on May 08, 2024, 06:12:34 pm by The Beast »
Anyone know approximately how many Crewe have sold?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #380 on May 08, 2024, 08:15:50 pm by idler »

I think that I printed 2 off by mistake for the Everton game and took the wrong copy. The operator asked if I had printed two copies off but I wasn’t 100% certain. As we wasted 5 minutes before kick off before getting in. I did have details on my phone and the seat in question was in the middle of the others so got in. I wouldn’t want you to be dashing to the ticket office late on as we nearly had to.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #381 on May 08, 2024, 08:32:55 pm by normal rules »

I think they were given 1500/1600. If they don’t sell all I can’t see any more of the North stand opening due to concourse design.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #382 on May 08, 2024, 09:24:56 pm by pib »

About 1200 supposedly.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012