Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 03:11:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Shirty Leeds  (Read 3174 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Shirty Leeds
« on January 07, 2018, 02:00:38 pm by the vicar »
Go out to Newport get in I love it when a plan comes together lol

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Shirty Leeds
« Reply #1 on January 07, 2018, 02:06:38 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Leeds winning, fans confident and then bam bam! Such an amazing winning goal (such desire), and then the Leeds player gets sent off - for spitting it seems.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 07, 2018, 02:07:20 pm by adamtherover »
Sunshine on a rainy day as they say. .

John Sitton legend

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 07, 2018, 02:11:19 pm by John Sitton legend »
‘Orrible club with vile fans and players.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 07, 2018, 02:13:55 pm by the vicar »
Leeds winning, fans confident and then bam bam! Such an amazing winning goal (such desire), and then the Leeds player gets sent off - for spitting it seems.
well they are dirty Leeds what do you expect

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 07, 2018, 02:32:00 pm by Chris Black come back »
Made my day.

Sorry, week.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 07, 2018, 05:33:42 pm by Draytonian III »
It just shows that they are not the champions of Europe as their fans often sing about,they go outside of England and get beat. Brilliant

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 07, 2018, 05:51:09 pm by Pancho Regan »
Well, after yesterday’s disappointment that has brought a smile back to my face!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 07, 2018, 07:01:48 pm by Donnywolf »
I agree its great they are out but :

a) They have their eyes on a bigger prize as most Teams have and that is ruining "the Cup" itself and

b) what would we have been saying if we had lost to that winning goal. Only seen it once but looked all over a total foul to me. More something you would see in Wales in Rugby Union Line out

PS I dislike Leeds with a PASSION - and so this is just my opinion !

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 08, 2018, 08:20:06 am by phil old leake »
Made my day. Let’s just hope the FA deal with the spitter the ban he deserves

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 08, 2018, 09:06:31 am by les@donr »
the cesspit of Yorkshire.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 08, 2018, 10:08:09 am by ravenrover »
thats a bit harsh on a cesspit😂

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 08, 2018, 10:12:50 am by the vicar »
He needs a BAN for cespit desecration

CrippyCooke

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 08, 2018, 11:45:47 am by CrippyCooke »
Banned for six matches.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 08, 2018, 02:45:58 pm by the vicar »
Ooooo life ban surely lol

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 08, 2018, 02:52:14 pm by drfchound »
Banned for six matches.

Actually banned or should be ?

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 08, 2018, 03:38:13 pm by German Rover »
Banned for six matches.

Actually banned or should be ?
Is banned. The dirty bas**rd!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on January 08, 2018, 03:45:05 pm by The Red Baron »
Ban confirmed and he's admitted doing it. He was accused of spitting earlier in the season but there was no evidence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42608121

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 08, 2018, 04:12:59 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Why would anyone really care if Leeds are out of the cup? (Yes, I did copy the link from BBC Sport onto Facebook yesterday just to wind up a couple of Leeds supporting mates)
But in the bigger scheme of things it makes no difference at all to us. Leeds will be there or thereabouts the play offs come the end of the season. Does it matter if they get promoted? Will it make any difference to Doncaster Rovers? Nope. Ok, I hope they don't, but I sure won't lose any sleep if they do

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 08, 2018, 04:48:02 pm by RoversAlias »
I mean, you've answered your own question there. Some of our fans, yourself included, still enjoy revelling in Leeds' misfortune and enjoy ribbing their fans about it when it happens.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 09, 2018, 12:23:33 am by The Beast »
Why would anyone really care if Leeds are out of the cup? (Yes, I did copy the link from BBC Sport onto Facebook yesterday just to wind up a couple of Leeds supporting mates)
But in the bigger scheme of things it makes no difference at all to us. Leeds will be there or thereabouts the play offs come the end of the season. Does it matter if they get promoted? Will it make any difference to Doncaster Rovers? Nope. Ok, I hope they don't, but I sure won't lose any sleep if they do

It does effect Doncaster Rovers, as if Leeds are successful, every w**ker in Donny and their kids start supporting Leeds and we lose another generation of supporters. Agreed they will be there or there abouts this season and it is inevitable that they will be in the higher echelons sooner or later.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 09, 2018, 06:53:58 am by les@donr »
L**ds, a club and fans forever deluded!

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 09, 2018, 09:26:10 am by Campsall rover »

It does effect Doncaster Rovers, as if Leeds are successful, every w**ker in Donny and their kids start supporting Leeds and we lose another generation of supporters. Agreed they will be there or there abouts this season and it is inevitable that they will be in the higher echelons sooner or later.
But if the current generation of younger parents those in their thirties/late twenties who have been brought up on Rovers success of the last 15 years. They will now be taking their children to Rovers.
So less chance of as many defections to Leeds as previously seen.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on January 09, 2018, 10:11:01 am by idler »

I think that's the reason why a lot of Donny fans hate Leeds. They see and meet Donny Whites on a regular basis. I have lived in Bradford for 40 years and most Leeds fans that I know and meet live in West Yorkshire. They treat me with respect for still supporting the Rovers after watching them since 1958. We take the mickey out of each other's clubs but it is good humoured and they see the Rovers as another Yorkshire club, not a rival. Maybe Donny Whites justify watching Leeds by denigrating their home town club getting the backs up of the local Rovers fans.

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 09, 2018, 11:21:26 am by German Rover »
Does it really matter who they support?

Leeds aren't our rivals, they have traditionally bounced around the top two divisions where as we have been in the bottom two. 

These attempts to create a rivalry are laughable at best, and as for denigrating them for being glory supporters. So What. It's their loss. They'll never know what it's like to be an underdog pulling a result like when we beat villa, Leeds or man city.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012