Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:13:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anyone else’s arse twitching?  (Read 879 times)

colincramb

• Forum Member
Anyone else’s arse twitching?
« on April 20, 2024, 06:13:52 am by colincramb »
Just woke up. Felt fine all week but the magnitude of todays game and what it could mean we achieve from the depths of despair has just dawned on me.

Come on rovers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Dav

• Forum Member
Re: Anyone else’s arse twitching?
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2024, 06:29:04 am by The Dav »
Like a blood orange pal !

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 20, 2024, 06:30:48 am by Nudga »
Woke up silly early too. I've been buzzing all week.

These plastic prem fans have got absolutely no idea what this feels like.
Days like this don't come around that often and this is what makes the English football pyramid so bloody special.

A big thank you from me to Mr Bramhall and Grant and his team for bringing the fun and pride back to our club.
Every one of us who have been regularly this season need to give Grant and the lads some mad, loud support and also impress the floaters enough to come back for that buzz.
It's not just on the team to keep them coming back, it's our responsibility too.

Rovers Til I Die!!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 20, 2024, 07:13:54 am by Donnywolf »
No , totally calm .

Desperate for this group of Players Management and Staff to do "the difficult" and get Promo via Play offs. The Table doesn't lie so the cliche goes and they deserve to be where they are

Would like them to eclipse the 46/47 record by winning the last 3 games

That Team got 72 Points when wins counted as 2 so that equated to 105 in 3 point system and had we set off how we are finishing who knows how high we would have got.

I'm cool calm and collected (for me) and hopeful for the Players etc. Amazingly I've gone from wondering if we would ever win another game after Morecambe 0-5 to actually expecting us to just turn up and win

Whether we win today , get in the Play offs and are triumphant or ultimately disappointed I for one have been happy to be part of the journey and thank everyone involved for turning it round

So COYR ... play as the last few games and go out with a BANG like a longer "Brentford" *** experience

*** More like 18 games than 18 seconds
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 07:19:06 am by Donnywolf »

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 20, 2024, 07:29:16 am by keith79 »
I hope lots of fans,  win lots of money

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 20, 2024, 07:58:59 am by Colin C No.3 »

I’ve had 5 lots of bets on us throughout the season on us gaining promotion starting with odds of 4/1 at the beginning of the season to 66/1 when we were down in 22nd. I stand to win £975 but hand on heart keith, it’s truly not about the money

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 20, 2024, 08:01:43 am by Pancho Regan »

Days like this don't come around that often and this is what makes the English football pyramid so bloody special.

A big thank you from me to Mr Bramhall and Grant and his team for bringing the fun and pride back to our club.
Every one of us who have been regularly this season need to give Grant and the lads some mad, loud support and also impress the floaters enough to come back for that buzz.
It's not just on the team to keep them coming back, it's our responsibility too.

Rovers Til I Die!!

Well said Nudga, spot on mate.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 20, 2024, 08:03:54 am by Colin C No.3 »
No , totally calm .

Desperate for this group of Players Management and Staff to do "the difficult" and get Promo via Play offs. The Table doesn't lie so the cliche goes and they deserve to be where they are

That Team got 72 Points when wins counted as 2 so that equated to 105 in 3 point system and had we set off how we are finishing who knows how high we would have got.

I'm cool calm and collected (for me) and hopeful for the Players etc. Amazingly I've gone from wondering if we would ever win another game after Morecambe 0-5 to actually expecting us to just turn up and win

Whether we win today , get in the Play offs and are triumphant or ultimately disappointed I for one have been happy to be part of the journey and thank everyone involved for turning it round

So COYR ... play as the last few games and go out with a BANG like a longer "Brentford" *** experience

With you there all the way wolf, apart from ‘wondering if we’d ever win another game’ bit.

At least you didn’t air those feelings on the forum unlike knockers.

Funnily enough I haven’t seen him post recently.

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 20, 2024, 08:09:15 am by philsky »

Rovers Til I Die!!

Nothing to add, perfect.

Bar, the journey from Tring to the match with my son is always special on days like this - normal BS and often it's a challenge - name your best Rovers 11 by position across the ages ? Who's your second favourite player ? Can you name the starting 11 from the Charlton match ?

Pick up a coffee on our way and then its parking in the same spot, with the same miserable bugger (not really) who we wind up by purposefully parking badly first try

Let be having this today

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 20, 2024, 09:20:45 am by roversdude »

Rovers Til I Die!!

Spot on Nudga - every one of those numpties who were shouting for changes at Sutton should fall on their knees before TB and ask for forgiveness.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 20, 2024, 09:44:39 am by knockers »
No , totally calm .

With you there all the way wolf, apart from ‘wondering if we’d ever win another game’ bit.

At least you didn’t air those feelings on the forum unlike knockers.

Funnily enough I haven’t seen him post recently.

Morning Colin

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 20, 2024, 12:48:39 pm by Spud »
No , totally calm .

I'm in this camp, we were worrying about relegation not so long ago, this almost feels like a free hit now.
Whatever league we start next season in it certainly feels like a different club to that of the last 3 years, the pride is back.

Ye-Aul-Tavern

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 20, 2024, 01:07:14 pm by Ye-Aul-Tavern »

I’ve had 5 lots of bets on us throughout the season on us gaining promotion starting with odds of 4/1 at the beginning of the season to 66/1 when we were down in 22nd. I stand to win £975 but hand on heart keith, it’s truly not about the money

That's why I can't bet on my team. It's too stressful anyway without throwing money in to the equation!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012