Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:44:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Still no signings  (Read 2451 times)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
Still no signings
« on October 28, 2011, 01:02:11 pm by steve@dcfd »
This McKay direction is really saving money on the wage bill. Tell all the newspapers and Radio Sheffield players are going to sign, yet sign no one. Allow players we had on loan to go back a part from Mason, allow Mark Wilson to gou out on loan this scheme is saving money on the wage bill. But where's the suppose quality coming in?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Still no signings
« Reply #1 on October 28, 2011, 01:19:20 pm by RoversAlias »
Please tell me this ia a wind-up? Please tell me you are joking?

It has been about a week! Jesus H. Christ.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 28, 2011, 02:24:35 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Ronaldhino signing apparently.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 28, 2011, 02:44:02 pm by wilts rover »
Quote from: \"RoversAlias\" post=194874
Please tell me this ia a wind-up? Please tell me you are joking?

It has been about a week! Jesus H. Christ.

point of order your honour - the deal was signed on 27th September

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 28, 2011, 02:51:03 pm by drfc1951 »
Ithink we tried to extend Parkins loan,but Cardiff refused.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 28, 2011, 03:58:16 pm by DearneValleyRover »
We've had at least 3 on trial but all have failed to impress Dean (we should be glad of that fact) nothing has changed in respect of squad strengthening since the departure of Sean, if they cannot add to or better the squad then they will not be signed. We have been made awra of at least 4 players who fit that criteria, it's now upto wicked Willie to earn is hundred quid and get them to sign.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 28, 2011, 04:11:08 pm by Padge_DRFC »
DearneValley your first sentence. Good to see Saunders gets the final say on who we put in the shop window for 3 months.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 28, 2011, 04:16:12 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I'll ignore the sarcasm and ask what the difference is between Sean getting loan players and Dean other than that of having closer ties with an agent. JR stated that we will be using other agents it's just now we will use one Sean refused to.

prince

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 28, 2011, 04:17:06 pm by prince »
Meanwhile Brighton sign Steve Harper from Newcastle and Billy Paynter from Leeds.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 28, 2011, 04:18:58 pm by Padge_DRFC »
It isn't sarcasm at all, I was under the impression from this forum Mckay is controlling everything regarding who we sign.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 28, 2011, 04:20:58 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Quote from: \"Padge_DRFC\" post=194939
It isn't sarcasm at all, I was under the impression from this forum Mckay is controlling everything regarding who we sign.

In that case I apologise but no McKay isn't controlling anything other than his wallet.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 28, 2011, 04:31:49 pm by Bessie Red »
DVR
I like your avatar by the way. Great band the mighty Rush!!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 28, 2011, 04:40:22 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Quote from: \"Bessie Red\" post=194946
DVR
I like your avatar by the way. Great band the mighty Rush!!

Cheers fella they are and the mighty Bravado (best UK tribute Band to Rush and from Donny) are a good second, if you haven't seen them then you should :thumbsup:

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 28, 2011, 07:11:15 pm by benaldo »
Suspect prog rock bands aside, I think it's really a little worrying that only two \"galactico's\" have arrived.

Wasn't there a \"confirmation\" from JR that Diarra was going to be here this week? Didn't he also go on and on about the talent that would be turning up for Rovers on a Saturday afternoon? Well, don't let me complain at Ilunga and Chimbonda, beggars can't be choosers and all that, but please, please, please Mr Ryan, STOP promising things you can't deliver. You are making yourself look a right lying tit. I know you have to get bums on seats but lying to people about the prospect of genuinely good footballers coming when they aren't is not the way to build a fanbase. If anything, it's breaking some kind of trading standards rules!

Give it a rest with the media for fecks sake, sit down, play with your train set for an hour, sack morris, have tea, then set about running the club instead of courting the media with your flashy white teeth and facelift. You don't need to do it, and it does more harm than good!

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 28, 2011, 09:16:57 pm by steve@dcfd »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=194966
Suspect prog rock bands aside, I think it's really a little worrying that only two \"galactico's\" have arrived.

Wasn't there a \"confirmation\" from JR that Diarra was going to be here this week? Didn't he also go on and on about the talent that would be turning up for Rovers on a Saturday afternoon? Well, don't let me complain at Ilunga and Chimbonda, beggars can't be choosers and all that, but please, please, please Mr Ryan, STOP promising things you can't deliver. You are making yourself look a right lying tit. I know you have to get bums on seats but lying to people about the prospect of genuinely good footballers coming when they aren't is not the way to build a fanbase. If anything, it's breaking some kind of trading standards rules!

Give it a rest with the media for fecks sake, sit down, play with your train set for an hour, sack morris, have tea, then set about running the club instead of courting the media with your flashy white teeth and facelift. You don't need to do it, and it does more harm than good!

That's the first thing you and me agree on Benaldo. But he will never change once a salesman always a salesman.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 28, 2011, 09:27:57 pm by drfc1951 »
If there had have been any signings this week, people on here would only have been moaning and being negative as usual.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 28, 2011, 10:39:13 pm by dickos1 »
Hardly lies :headbang: he stated hopefully someone would be signing this week but in football anything could happen.
Its like being back at school with people shit stirring n bitching. I wouldnt swap him with anyone, and god help us if we ever get an owner with similar views and beliefs to half the people on here.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 29, 2011, 05:34:56 am by drfc1951 »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=194994
Hardly lies :headbang: he stated hopefully someone would be signing this week but in football anything could happen.
Its like being back at school with people shit stirring n bitching. I wouldnt swap him with anyone, and god help us if we ever get an owner with similar views and beliefs to half the people on here.

Half the people on here wouldnt have a clue how to run a school football team,let alone a proffesional one.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on October 29, 2011, 07:22:32 am by DearneValleyRover »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=194966

How dare you, over 30 years in the business and still playing to packed out Arena's and their music hasn't dated. You may not like them but you can't call them suspect :headbang:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012