Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:50:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mini Season ticket - Charimans choice  (Read 1207 times)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
Mini Season ticket - Charimans choice
« on October 28, 2011, 03:10:45 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Shocked at how poor sales have been. Currently stands at 17. Was this advertised at all?

I have mentioned this to non-season ticket holders at work and they didn't know about it, but fortunately they will be paying a fiver per game due to where they work.

£75 - 5 games bargain considering its £115 if you want to attend the 5 separately. Even missing one game works out a lot cheaper.

Oh well its an extra 17 in the South Stand.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
Re: Mini Season ticket - Charimans choice
« Reply #1 on October 28, 2011, 09:27:01 pm by steve@dcfd »
Quote from: \"Padge_DRFC\" post=194918
Shocked at how poor sales have been. Currently stands at 17. Was this advertised at all?

I have mentioned this to non-season ticket holders at work and they didn't know about it, but fortunately they will be paying a fiver per game due to where they work.

£75 - 5 games bargain considering its £115 if you want to attend the 5 separately. Even missing one game works out a lot cheaper.

Oh well its an extra 17 in the South Stand.

Because people are not interested in buying tickets even if they are a good financial benefit.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 29, 2011, 11:29:04 am by ditch_drfc »
Obviously you two don't realise that not everyone can afford tickets for games. Sick to death of people spouting off about how everyone should get buying tickets. I'm out of work and can't afford them myself. So hows about for 10 minutes back the f*** off of people and shut up!

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 29, 2011, 11:36:08 am by washyrover »
Quote from: \"ditch_drfc\" post=195063
Obviously you two don't realise that not everyone can afford tickets for games. Sick to death of people spouting off about how everyone should get buying tickets. I'm out of work and can't afford them myself. So hows about for 10 minutes back the f*** off of people and shut up!
Wonder why you haven't got a job did the anger management not work ?

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 29, 2011, 11:53:02 am by Padge_DRFC »
Will you be able to afford some tissues to wipe your tears?

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 29, 2011, 05:27:18 pm by ditch_drfc »
What is funny about people not having jobs and not having money? You lot always bitch and moan about numbers at games. Well stop for.a.second and think about how many people can afford it. Its not a choice being unemployed. Im perfectly qualified to do many jobs. Im not sure if you've turned on the news maybe and seen the unemployment figures? You do know what the news is right?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012