Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:25:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saunders/Mckay partnership.  (Read 1188 times)

donnygreenjeans

• Forum Member
Saunders/Mckay partnership.
« on October 29, 2011, 05:09:44 pm by donnygreenjeans »
Doomed to fail, in the seven matches that DS has been in charge of we haven't played well in all of them, we have only played well in patches in certain games, few fans have said 'give DS time' but after today's performance i have seen enough, DRFC have used 26 players this season and we have only played 14 games.
This leads me to Mr Mckay, as soon as his name was mentioned regarding DRFC i knew it spelt trouble, the players that he has brought to the club are IMO worse than the players that were originally here, no club is going to be interested in signing HIS players.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Saunders/Mckay partnership.
« Reply #1 on October 29, 2011, 05:19:04 pm by GazLaz »
How many players has McKay brought in? When a manager with an extreme coaching style gets replaced the transitional period is always going to be longer.

donnygreenjeans

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 29, 2011, 05:32:21 pm by donnygreenjeans »
Quote from: \"GazLaz\" post=195165
How many players has McKay brought in? When a manager with an extreme coaching style gets replaced the transitional period is always going to be longer.

Three players so far - Kirkland  who is now injured, Chimbonda and Ilunga who are both erm average, i understand the transitional period but we've gone backwards and i can only see it getting worse.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 29, 2011, 05:37:12 pm by benaldo »
I seriously can't believe that you think Chimbonda is worse than Sam Hird......or O'Connor???? :blink:

He was in the PFA team of the year only a few years ago....his class is easy to see!!

Same with Illunga, brilliant player. A thousand times more solid and better on the ball, comitted in the challenge, good eye for a pass, than any other midfielder at the club right now!!!

If these two are anything to go by, then Mackay can keep working with Rovers for me, even if some people think Sam Hird and O'Connor are the answer..........

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 29, 2011, 06:36:41 pm by roversontheup »
I think I am going to have to stop looking at this forum for a while.  Either that or hibernate for a couple of months until things have hopefully settled down.  Too many people are talking about things they know absolutely nothing about ( I know that is part of the problem). the borough will have a drain on anti depressant medicines if this goes on for much longer!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012