Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:46:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The problem is this.  (Read 5589 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
Re: The problem is this.
« Reply #60 on November 03, 2021, 07:28:44 am by sha66y »
That's a really constructive comment, Chris, and is why so many of us are walking away.

I don’t believe any Rovers supporters are walking away, they are becoming more vocal  regarding the on field displays, they are even threatening to walk away, it’s what happens when you become disheartened and disillusioned, however no matter how many terrible words are used to describe our team…….it remains our team!

Tell me now that you will not watch the Rovers next year if we get relegated……?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on November 03, 2021, 07:51:31 am by since-1969 »
The problem is we got a shit manager and as soon as people on here realise the better

It’s a marathon not a sprint, I’d bail out now if I was you, because you won’t get your way and might become dispirited !
He had no track record before he arrived from his two previous in-forced departures you begin to see that he hasn’t got a style of play that defines him . It is neither build from the back or long ball but “HIT and HOPE” . So When you can’t keep a clean sheet or build on a lead or even play to your strengths , it doesn’t take watching many games to see a pattern , that tells you it’s behind the scenes is where the problems are forming in bad coaching and prematch preparations. Taxi for Wellens !!

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on November 03, 2021, 07:51:45 am by mpc123 »
We have six contracted players in my opinion who are capable league 1 players

Cam John
Jon Taylor
Fejiri
Anderson
Tommy Rowe
Bostock

The rest of contracted players are simply not good enough.

The loans make the rest up that will leave and the cylce of rebuild starts again.

Lack of ambition and finance will get us nowhere, we desperately need investment from somewhere.

We appoint managers who come and go  because they see us as a stepping stone or want ambition more than this club. The club needs to work harder in bringing some party in to progress.

The club has already said that the plan is to raise the amount of contracted players over the next few windows

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on November 03, 2021, 07:55:02 am by since-1969 »
We have six contracted players in my opinion who are capable league 1 players

Cam John
Jon Taylor
Fejiri
Anderson
Tommy Rowe
Bostock

The rest of contracted players are simply not good enough.

The loans make the rest up that will leave and the cylce of rebuild starts again.

Lack of ambition and finance will get us nowhere, we desperately need investment from somewhere.

We appoint managers who come and go  because they see us as a stepping stone or want ambition more than this club. The club needs to work harder in bringing some party in to progress.

The club has already said that the plan is to raise the amount of contracted players over the next few windows
That part is not I dispute , but the quality of the players on the books who Wellens has signed . 

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on November 03, 2021, 08:05:08 am by Chris Black come back »
He’s not really shown the best of himself, but you can add Close to that list. He has played in the top end of League One for Portsmouth for a few years. It’s still not a lot mind.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012