Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 04:17:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: thornerover94  (Read 4702 times)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
thornerover94
« on February 15, 2010, 08:54:24 pm by donnyroversfc »
I keep reading your threads and wow i must say you have an high opinion of yourself saying things like Ill stand and if people sat behind me wont its tough and all this i sing people that don't aren't rovers fans people who leave early aren't true supporters, how about you get a life and stop trying to tell people what to do when they spend their own money to watch there team and before you start i sing every game i stand up whenever i can i.e when there's no one behind me or when other people are standing and can see the game and i NEVER leave early from a game but there is people that go to games and sit down are quiet and do leave early but it doesn't make them bad supporters and it doesn't give you the right to tell them what they can or cant do. RANT OVER!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

thornerover94

• Forum Member
Re:thornerover94
« Reply #1 on February 15, 2010, 10:59:11 pm by thornerover94 »
donnyroversfc wrote:
I keep reading your threads and wow i must say you have an high opinion of yourself saying things like Ill stand and if people sat behind me wont its tough and all this i sing people that don't aren't rovers fans people who leave early aren't true supporters, how about you get a life and stop trying to tell people what to do when they spend their own money to watch there team and before you start i sing every game i stand up whenever i can i.e when there's no one behind me or when other people are standing and can see the game and i NEVER leave early from a game but there is people that go to games and sit down are quiet and do leave early but it doesn't make them bad supporters and it doesn't give you the right to tell them what they can or cant do. RANT OVER!

well done you, i have a right to voice my opinion i stand at games if someone is behind me and they ask me to sit down i do it i dont have a problem with that my point was i find it better to stand n sing than to be sat down, i respect all other supporters of drfc, so i do have high opinion of myself i would not be the only one on here who does, some people dont like what others say and others do, everyone on this forum is entitled to there opinion and most will give whether it be right or wrong i dont believe im better than anybody but i do have my opinion on certain matters, if you dont like it thats your problem i am not said enough to go reading through your post just to have a rant at somebody but i would bet you have said things that people dont agree with so dont start pointless threads just have a moan at me lets be honest who else is really interested RANT OVER \"quote\"

kyle17balby

« Reply #2 on February 15, 2010, 11:29:13 pm by kyle17balby »
i agree with you drfc.. but come on give the lad a break its a forum.. everyone can voice there opinion ..true..?? ive be slated many a time on here for having an opinion.. i think everyone is mature enough to just agnore the silly stuff that thornerover94 is writing :/ but you dont have to full on take piss out the kid even though most of stuff he posts is shite :/ ....

Cue the abuse towards me for having a say LOL

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 15, 2010, 11:35:40 pm by thornerover94 »
kyle17balby wrote:
i agree with you drfc.. but come on give the lad a break its a forum.. everyone can voice there opinion ..true..?? ive be slated many a time on here for having an opinion.. i think everyone is mature enough to just agnore the silly stuff that thornerover94 is writing :/ but you dont have to full on take piss out the kid even though most of stuff he posts is shite :/ ....

i agree with you i may talk shite but thats just my opinion which we are all entitled to, before i signed up to this forum i thought the same about what some people was writing but i didnt come on here to pick people out and have a go if thats all drfc has got to do with his/her time i would gat a life if i was you

kyle17balby

« Reply #4 on February 15, 2010, 11:42:57 pm by kyle17balby »
but drfc is only voicing his opinion as ure voicing yours..! theres no winning here.. it aint a competition LOL

Mr Croft

« Reply #5 on February 15, 2010, 11:48:34 pm by Mr Croft »
I agree with the general post about voicing your concern untill I read the line

donnyroversfc wrote:
people who leave early aren't true supporters,

At that point I lost all interest in your rant, as that statement speaks for yourself, people pay for there tickets leaving early is allowed, but it does make you less of a fan, as you turn your back on your team in shame, if they leave for another reason then fair enough, but if its cos we are getting battered then f**k off and don't come back...

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 15, 2010, 11:51:09 pm by Guernsey Exile »
kyle17balby wrote:

Well done Kyle - Knew you would see sense - LOL- welcome to the logical side  :)  ;)

kyle17balby

« Reply #7 on February 15, 2010, 11:54:10 pm by kyle17balby »
i feel this forum has aloud me to mature more as an individual .. CUE LAUGHING LOL ;)

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 15, 2010, 11:57:32 pm by Guernsey Exile »
kyle17balby wrote:
i feel this forum has aloud me to mature more as an individual .. CUE LAUGHING LOL ;)

Ya best Joke yet!!!!!

Mr Croft

« Reply #9 on February 16, 2010, 12:10:36 am by Mr Croft »
Kyle17balby matured? pfft in his dreams :P

Beans song tomorrow kyle? ;) (jokes people, calm your passions)

I still think this forum is a load of shit, but since its fellow rovers fans then its shit im interested in :)

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 16, 2010, 12:23:12 am by nice one rovers »
For what its worth I enjoy reading thornerover's posts. He has made some valid points , and I for one will be standing at Wednesday on Tuesday.., what day is it?

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 16, 2010, 12:24:09 am by nice one rovers »
For what its worth I enjoy reading thornerover's posts. He has made some valid points , and I for one will be standing at Wednesday on Tuesday.., what day is it?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 16, 2010, 07:39:31 am by Superspy »
the day you double posted?

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 16, 2010, 09:52:52 am by Rios »
I don't care.  What does the 94 stand for?

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 16, 2010, 10:42:59 am by thornerover94 »
thats the year i supported the rovers from

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 16, 2010, 10:50:37 am by donnyroversfc »
Mr Croft wrote:

donnyroversfc wrote:

At that point I lost all interest in your rant, as that statement speaks for yourself, people pay for there tickets leaving early is allowed, but it does make you less of a fan, as you turn your back on your team in shame, if they leave for another reason then fair enough, but if its cos we are getting battered then fcuk off and don't come back...

That's your opinion but what about them fans that go to games in cars? What about them fans that go to games on trains? leaving 5- 10 minutes early if your in the car can save you a 20-30 queue in traffic and if someones got a train to catch and they're going to be cutting it fine to get the train in time after the game finishes do you think they have to stay till the end and possibly miss their train just so that they can be classed as true supporters by people like you? What about all the exiles on this forum? they cant get to every game are they not \"true supporters\"?

thornerover94

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 16, 2010, 11:46:04 am by thornerover94 »
I think what mr croft is saying is leaving early when the team is losin not so much in away games i.e for a train but at the home games, i would gladly stay if i had a car till the very end and support the team abit of traffic wouldnt stop that id be more bothered about my team getting the winning goal earning a draw in the dying minutes than trying to beat the traffic

scarbrook

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on February 16, 2010, 08:05:06 pm by scarbrook »
What about if you just want to go home? is it not allowed?

robthecat

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 16, 2010, 09:58:43 pm by robthecat »
HAHA jack i cant belive ive come on here and you have your own post lol..stop upsetting them all you animal...hope u didnt get your head stoved in at wendies tonite....

Mr Croft

« Reply #19 on February 17, 2010, 02:12:04 am by Mr Croft »
donnyroversfc wrote:
Mr Croft wrote:

donnyroversfc wrote:

At that point I lost all interest in your rant, as that statement speaks for yourself, people pay for there tickets leaving early is allowed, but it does make you less of a fan, as you turn your back on your team in shame, if they leave for another reason then fair enough, but if its cos we are getting battered then fcuk off and don't come back...

That's your opinion but what about them fans that go to games in cars? What about them fans that go to games on trains? leaving 5- 10 minutes early if your in the car can save you a 20-30 queue in traffic and if someones got a train to catch and they're going to be cutting it fine to get the train in time after the game finishes do you think they have to stay till the end and possibly miss their train just so that they can be classed as true supporters by people like you? What about all the exiles on this forum? they cant get to every game are they not \"true supporters\"?

The bit in bold is my opinion, if you leave early because of ermengencies, traffic reasons, bus reasons etc., but when its straight after the away team scores to kill the game off, that is where I think a line should be drawn...

but that is my opinion and worth nothing among thousands of others..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012