Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:46:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Grayson not flavour of the month at Leeds.  (Read 4149 times)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
Grayson not flavour of the month at Leeds.
« on February 16, 2010, 10:16:24 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Oh dear!.....

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=323&fid=14&sty=2&act=1&mid=2122771063

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=174748

...seems rumblings are beginning and fans are losing faith with Mr Grayson at Leeds already - talk about fickle!

All good stuff though.  ;)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRNaith

• VSC Member
Re:Grayson not flavour of the month at Leeds.
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2010, 10:21:40 pm by DRNaith »
I reckon a change of manager could just about finish off their promotion aspirations for another season.....here's hoping   :laugh:

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2010, 10:27:08 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Pure gold from one of the Leeds mongs....

\"I'm starting to have very serioud doubts about him now. We can't just pretend that nothing is wrong and keep saying it is a kneejerk reaction after every poor result. This poor form in the League has been going on for about 6 weeks now and doesn't look like getting any better.

He doesn't seem to know his best team, we only have one player who is capable of scoring regularly and he didn't address the problems in the window. Why has the same defence that did so well earlier in the season turned to shit. In my opinion, Higgs' injury has majorly screwed us over. Ankergren is a clown, makes the rest of the defence nervous but anyway it is down to the manager to sort out.

He hasn't achieved anything yet. If we fail this year we are truly f**ked with Beckford leaving.

Six points from the next two games or else I would sack him and this is no kneejerk reaction, it's been coming for a while\"

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2010, 11:46:41 pm by Superspy »
personally i thought this was a goldie....

\"No Kitson you f**k off and f**king right off you blind Kitson,, Leeds fans have the right tonight to voice thier opinion and for you to say \"f**k off\" well again f**k right off\"

lmao.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 16, 2010, 11:51:39 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
L**ds attendance tonight: 18,941

I reckon another season in the wilderness and they'll be down to 13, 14k, 15k crowds like in the 80's.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 17, 2010, 12:00:54 am by Rios »
Ankergren is a clown, makes the rest of the defence nervous but anyway it is down to the manager to sort out.

Here's hoping they keep thinking that.  The last keeper we got from Leeds hasn't turned out too bad despite them thinking he was over the hill and Ankergren would be a good successor.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 17, 2010, 12:02:48 am by MrFrost »
Who?

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 17, 2010, 12:16:07 am by RoversAlias »
They're idiots. One home defeat in 26 games and they're kicking off? Every team goes through a lean spell, Grayson is a good manager doing a great job. But what do we expect from the Leeds morons...

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 17, 2010, 12:47:32 am by MrFrost »

edwingray

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 17, 2010, 06:02:45 am by edwingray »
I post very little on the Waccoe board nowadays, way too many fools who have seemingly no idea about football.

Apparently we were beaten by a \"non-goal\" yesterday, but we're still second and others are also stumbling around us, so why panic. The form hasn't gone completely out of the window.

So many knee-jerk reactions, it's just laughable. I'm still confident we'll go up, maybe need to bring in a couple of loans for inspiration (Billy Sharp anyone?), but Grayson will see the job done.

Don't start celebrating too soon gents, we'll be playing you again next season...  ;)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 17, 2010, 07:00:49 am by Thinwhiteduke »
edwingray wrote:

Don't start celebrating too soon gents, we'll be playing you again next season...  ;)

Bloody hope not. Id like to think we are reasonably safe from relegation now.  ;)

edwingray

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 17, 2010, 11:56:32 am by edwingray »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
edwingray wrote:

Bloody hope not. Id like to think we are reasonably safe from relegation now.  ;)

Touché  :)

Have to admit, last time I looked at your league there were about 3 points separating the bottom half teams, but Donny seem to be slowly pulling away to reach the safety margin and you're also only a couple of decent wins from the play-offs. Donny in the Prem anyone?

I'll stand by what I said though, see you next year in the Championship  :)

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 17, 2010, 03:39:44 pm by Superspy »
aye, no doubt we'll be playing you up here next year, as long as you pick a bit of form up because lets face it, if it comes down to the play-offs....well, we know what leeds are like there.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012