Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 04:19:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Defence  (Read 2937 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
The Defence
« on February 16, 2010, 11:38:28 pm by wing commander »
I have to say with our injury crisis i was worried tonight but fair play to everyone involved.I know it was only one game but Ward looked class and i loved his interview after the game when he said this was the type of team he wants to play for,how he cant get in the Cov squad is hard to fathom.His positioning was first class and so was Sam Hird who was excellent again.
   Just one of those nights were it just clicked brilliant effort. :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
Re:The Defence
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2010, 11:40:06 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I heard its a fall out with Coleman.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2010, 11:41:43 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
We can only benefit !!

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2010, 11:56:18 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Out of contract in the summer too, surely a potential deal is possible there?  He's in the shop window and will be looking for a new club.  I'd like to think we'd have a chance.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 17, 2010, 12:00:44 am by MrFrost »
Hope so. Thought he was awesome tonight.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 17, 2010, 12:01:21 am by Superspy »
something that stuck out in his interview that just goes to show our \"total football\" attitude works...

he was asked if he thought about the risk of releasing the ball and surging forward into the box with him being a centre back, his response was something to the tune of \"No, because of the way doncaster play, i knew willo or stocky would drop in to cover me\"

:D

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 17, 2010, 12:07:47 am by RoversAlias »
The defence was superb tonight and against Forest. This three game clean sheet run is more impressive for me than the one in December, because we've had to mess about with the line-up due to injuries, and bring in players new to the team altogether. Ward was great tonight, but then so was everybody.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 17, 2010, 12:47:50 am by SkellowRover »
RoversAlias wrote:
The defence was superb tonight and against Forest. This three game clean sheet run is more impressive for me than the one in December, because we've had to mess about with the line-up due to injuries, and bring in players new to the team altogether. Ward was great tonight, but then so was everybody.

Wardy can pass a ball too, some of the long passes he made tonight were top class to the wings.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012