Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:47:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers Player  (Read 2164 times)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Rovers Player
« on February 17, 2010, 02:17:07 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Ok I signed up to this today as I saw on DROS that if you do you get a free home shirt.  Not bad really.

Anyway - signed up, got confirmation emails of my account and direct debit.  Nothing about a free home shirt.  Anyone any idea how I claim it?  Come on Rovers sort it out!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
Re:Rovers Player
« Reply #1 on February 17, 2010, 02:53:08 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
When you completed the registration process you will have been issued a promotion code.

Write this down and take it to the next home game.

The code entitles you to enter the field of play at any point during the game to receive the Rovers shirt of your choice, from whichever player you desire.

If you read the terms and conditions, it states the player must immediately hand over the shirt and you will have the right to have it laundered and pressed by the nominated Man of the Match, or director, of your choice.*

If any member of staff or security attempt to stop you entering or leaving the field of play, show them the promotional code and tell them that
you have paid for a Rovers Player and you are entitled to their shirt.

Hope this clears things up.

(terms and conditions apply)

* Dick Watson is not available for the Crystal Palace game

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Re:Rovers Player
« Reply #2 on February 17, 2010, 02:55:44 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Snods Shinpad wrote:
When you completed the registration process you will have been issued a promotion code.

Write this down and take it to the next home game.

The code entitles you to enter the field of play at any point during the game to receive the Rovers shirt of your choice, from whichever player you desire.

If you read the terms and conditions, it states the player must immediately hand over the shirt and you will have the right to have it laundered and pressed by the nominated Man of the Match, or director, of your choice.*

If any member of staff or security attempt to stop you entering or leaving the field of play, show them the promotional code and tell them that
you have paid for a Rovers Player and you are entitled to their shirt.

Hope this clears things up.

(terms and conditions apply)

* Dick Watson is not available for the Crystal Palace game

Good reply.  Made me chuckle  :laugh:

Rang media dept and they are sorting it

TinyPortal © 2005-2012