Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:23:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: What an absolute pillock (2) Rooney  (Read 1881 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
What an absolute pillock (2) Rooney
« on February 27, 2011, 08:17:32 am by Donnywolf »
Once again an ASBO type attack on a fellow professional defended unconvincingly by Phelan on MOTD. Seriously does Rooney think he is above the law by virtue of plaing for who he does and for the amount of getting the pay he does ?

You cant defend the indefensible said Lawro - so lets hope the FA throw the book at him - although of course he has been described as \" a reformed character\" who has put \"that side of his game\" behind him

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

FlintyDRFC

• Forum Member
Re: What an absolute pillock (2) Rooney
« Reply #1 on February 27, 2011, 09:01:49 am by FlintyDRFC »
Sureley a suspension and a fine by fa

DN3Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 27, 2011, 05:16:35 pm by DN3Rover »
It was a joke. He isn't a reformed character at all. I shall never forgive him after what he said at the world cup about our fans :angry:

I-was-there1976

« Reply #3 on February 27, 2011, 06:15:21 pm by I-was-there1976 »
makes me laugh how all players now shake the hand of the oppossitions players before kick off and wish them good luck when really they are saying \"im now gonna spend the next 90 minutes cheating and fouling in an attempt to win 3 points \" . Here's my hand anyway just shake the f**ker

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 28, 2011, 12:16:51 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"I-was-there1976\" post=144032
makes me laugh how all players now shake the hand of the oppossitions players before kick off and wish them good luck when really they are saying \"im now gonna spend the next 90 minutes cheating and fouling in an attempt to win 3 points \" . Here's my hand anyway just shake the f**ker

...agreed - that is just a farce for the reasons you describe

Similarly we have the \"Respect\" campaign and straight from the KO the players \"forget\" theat campaigns \"ideals\" and slag the officials up hill and down dale.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 28, 2011, 12:51:58 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Once a thug always a thug...yet some still claim he's better than the likes of Messi etc...yeah, right.

As a side point. Why do Man Utd fans come and watch Rovers?

I only ask cos the amount of grown men, with clenched fists shrieking 'Yes! 4-0' when they saw the Man Utd result v Wigan on the TV's in the concourses after saturdays Watford game was laughable.

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 28, 2011, 01:15:18 pm by inSODwetrust »
Going slightly off tangeant, but still to do with the same game, Alan Hansen said something quite interesting in the post match punditary:

\"Wigan do play good football, and its nice to be tagged as playing good football and getting all the plaudits for it, but if you can defend its absolutely pointless\"

Remind you of anyone?

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 28, 2011, 04:09:35 pm by graingrover »
TWD ... I went to watch Man U play Marseille but do not feel at all ashamed of it . Funny how people can view what is right and wrong  in such different ways .

Adam

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 28, 2011, 07:34:50 pm by Adam »
Quote from: \"graingrover\" post=144142
TWD ... I went to watch Man U play Marseille but do not feel at all ashamed of it . Funny how people can view what is right and wrong  in such different ways .

Exactly.

Would you rather them not show up? Becuase the attendances would go down by about 2,000 and then you'd complain about that.

Always the same on here.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 01, 2011, 07:31:35 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"DONNYWOLF\" post=143974
Once again an ASBO type attack on a fellow professional defended unconvincingly by Phelan on MOTD. Seriously does Rooney think he is above the law by virtue of plaing for who he does and for the amount of getting the pay he does ?

You cant defend the indefensible said Lawro - so lets hope the FA throw the book at him - although of course he has been described as \" a reformed character\" who has put \"that side of his game\" behind him

OH ... they let him off. What a stupid dumb ass precedent to set but not surprising is it ?

Why not go the whole hog and allow him to go on the pitch and just simply shoot all the f****ng opponents dead ?

Then Man U can win every game 110 - 0 and wont have to play a single second of Fergie time.

The game is becoming a bigger joke by the day - but I cant think why

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 01, 2011, 08:02:23 pm by bobjimwilly »
If you did that to someone in the street, you could get 3 months inside. Why it is not illegal when on a football pitch at premiership level is beyond me?

(Oh wait, I remember, it's man utd...)

:angry:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012