Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:52:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Eric Dier  (Read 2004 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Eric Dier
« on October 17, 2021, 06:01:42 pm by scawsby steve »
Showed absolute class today. With Spurs winning, he ignored the fact that the match could be abandoned, and sprinted across the pitch to alert the officials that urgent attention was needed for someone in the crowd who was having a suspected heart attack.

First class perspective and priorities.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRCraig

• Forum Member
Re: Eric Dier
« Reply #1 on October 17, 2021, 06:35:01 pm by DRCraig »
Massive credit to him.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 17, 2021, 08:21:47 pm by Janso »
Absolutely crackers how long the doctor took to actually get up and go though, and even when he set off he had to cop a bollocking off I think the official to get a move on.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 17, 2021, 08:31:28 pm by tyke1962 »
Showed absolute class today. With Spurs winning, he ignored the fact that the match could be abandoned, and sprinted across the pitch to alert the officials that urgent attention was needed for someone in the crowd who was having a suspected heart attack.

First class perspective and priorities.

Absolute class act as you say Steve from Dier .

Bailey Vickerage

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 18, 2021, 02:40:08 am by Bailey Vickerage »
Top drawer from Eric Dier for getting the medical teams to go across with the defib and help out and to Sergio reguilon for getting the red to stop the game in the first place.

Hope the Newcastle fan will be ok.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 18, 2021, 07:49:58 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
Absolutely crackers how long the doctor took to actually get up and go though, and even when he set off he had to cop a bollocking off I think the official to get a move on.

Just seen a clip and I believe it's both Dier and Callum Wilson who shove a rocket up the doctors arse.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 18, 2021, 08:13:42 am by GazLaz »
It was Reguilon that initially stopped the game I think. They all did well though.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 18, 2021, 04:01:38 pm by MachoMadness »
Dier and Reguilon both deserve a lot of credit. May well have saved that fan's life. Hopefully he pulls through. Reminds me of the Rovers fan in the stands at Leicester, what a horrible day.

TheFunk

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 18, 2021, 04:48:48 pm by TheFunk »
They all reacted a lot quicker than the useless medics in our home game against Barnsley a few years ago. Luckily the young lad survived I believe, despite the lack of medical attention he received at first.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 18, 2021, 05:18:22 pm by scawsby steve »
They all reacted a lot quicker than the useless medics in our home game against Barnsley a few years ago. Luckily the young lad survived I believe, despite the lack of medical attention he received at first.

I believe the man who saved that lad's life was an ex-copper who used to post on this forum under the name "Bally 50", or something like that.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 18, 2021, 05:45:27 pm by drfchound »

I believe the man who saved that lad's life was an ex-copper who used to post on this forum under the name "Bally 50", or something like that.

Correct SS.
Bally is a pal of mine and is fit and well, living in Hatfield.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 18, 2021, 05:49:01 pm by scawsby steve »

Correct SS.
Bally is a pal of mine and is fit and well, living in Hatfield.

Thanks, mate. Does he still come to home games?

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 18, 2021, 05:51:10 pm by rover-n-out »
Hound, is your friend Mick Ball from Dunscroft, if so I remember him from the area. He'll know my family, the Emmerson's.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 18, 2021, 06:54:49 pm by drfchound »
Hound, is your friend Mick Ball from Dunscroft, if so I remember him from the area. He'll know my family, the Emmerson's.

Yes mate, spot on.

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 18, 2021, 10:58:43 pm by rover-n-out »
Thank you Hound, please give him my best when you see him again.
Oh, I'm Pip by the way! Cheers.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012