Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:20:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: don’t care  (Read 1073 times)

DonnyAps

• Forum Member
don’t care
« on April 23, 2024, 11:23:19 pm by DonnyAps »
This might sound weird BUT I honestly don’t care what happens against Gillingham on Saturday. I’m proud of my club, to be where they were against where they were at Christmas is unreal,all I wanted was survival the thought of play offs was a fantasy.
Tonight I’m sat watching Arsenal v Chelsea and getting updates and drinks from both sets of Premier League fans on our game. Little old DRFC are known as the form team in Europe and it fills me with pride. RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: don’t care
« Reply #1 on April 23, 2024, 11:57:07 pm by BobG »
It does your soul good doesn't it? Heart and soul....

BobG

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 24, 2024, 09:24:55 am by RoversInSpain »
Must agree with your sentiments, BUT we have to take this opportunity to get into League 1. Otherwise this fabulous run will be memorable but for end product, wasted. I also think that if we win promotion, we double our chances of signing Haks and players like him. Staying in Lge 2 I feel we will lose Hak’s and Molly as well as not getting quality loans back in. In Lg1 I could see us having a very reasonable chance of TLT and Craig doing another loan
Gillingham is a must win for us… it just has to be.
This is now the big one..nothing else matters we’ve won nothing yet….Vamos

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 24, 2024, 11:54:58 am by silent majority »
I agree with the sentiment.

But, as compensation, if we don't go up this season with the extra investment from TB next season should be pretty special too.

pigeonhole

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 24, 2024, 12:46:23 pm by pigeonhole »

But, as compensation, if we don't go up this season with the extra investment from TB next season should be pretty special too.

Is this on top of the million or so put in this year? 

I would love to say a massive thank you to Terry and Gavin for the past 3 months.  I was at Stoke, Wembley and The Millennium Stadium and I honestly think these past few weeks have surpassed those feelings.  I don't think the unbridled joy of the last 20 seconds of the season at Brentford will ever be topped but Saturday came close and the run is like a continuous high.  I don't want the season to end! 

I don't think I can sufficiently express how grateful I am.  Thank you Mr Bramall. 

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 24, 2024, 12:53:38 pm by ChrisBx »
When we started to close in on the play offs, I was saying I'm happy to just be in with a shot. Now it's in our own hands, I'm desperate for us to get promoted!

If it doesn't happen, I'll be disappointed but excited about next year nonetheless.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 24, 2024, 12:59:07 pm by silent majority »

Is this on top of the million or so put in this year? 

I would love to say a massive thank you to Terry and Gavin for the past 3 months.  I was at Stoke, Wembley and The Millennium Stadium and I honestly think these past few weeks have surpassed those feelings.  I don't think the unbridled joy of the last 20 seconds of the season at Brentford will ever be topped but Saturday came close and the run is like a continuous high.  I don't want the season to end! 

I don't think I can sufficiently express how grateful I am.  Thank you Mr Bramall. 

Well that's the plan.

But just to add context, the club have been losing £2m a season for the last few seasons, and one person fills that gap.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 24, 2024, 01:01:09 pm by mushRTID »
Understand not caring but we have to take this now.

We beat any of the sides around us over 2 legs, all of them. Then I have full confidence with Grant's experience we will win a one off game.

You only have to read twitter, none of those other fans want to face us.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012