Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 09:32:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: McSheffrey has to be sacked  (Read 5525 times)

Boycie

• Forum Member
Re: McSheffrey has to be sacked
« Reply #60 on March 30, 2022, 06:43:39 pm by Boycie »
The really frustrating thing is just 2 extra wins would have seen us with a great chance of staying up, our home form as we know as yielded bugger all points lately.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on March 30, 2022, 06:53:49 pm by Campsall rover »
Like Tyke, as an outsider it’s sad to see Donny where you are but there are still enough points to play for to survive, (hopefully not against Wanderers next week obviously) so best of luck for the rest of the season.

I wish I could share your optimism Frankie but in truth we are dreadful and I cannot see us winning a game before the end of the season.
The club is in a mess from top to bottom.

That’s sad to hear easy but you never know in football, things can change quickly. Just look at us in January last season. Absolute pants and fourth bottom of L2 yet a few signings in the window changed everything and we ended up promoted. I know things look grim and GM is getting pelters but do you think maybe some of his player selections and positional decisions are based around trying to find out who can perform and change things for the better? Maybe just sticking with the same eleven didn’t work and he’s forced to try something. Keep changing managers rarely works, many were calling for Evatt’s head last season but management stuck with him and it’s worked well. I hope you stay up I really do and since we’ve effectively nothing to play for but pride now, I’d give you the points next Tuesday if it kept you up. Sadly I can’t so you’ll just have to win them instead and if you do, we could do you another favour by stuffing Fleetwood in our last game!! ☺️
We don’t play you until Friday 15th April. 

Apologies Campsall, where did I get Tuesday from! I’d have been a bit lonely wouldn’t I?
Correct. We would not have turned up.  Now that rings a bell.  ;)

Sorry couldn’t resist.  :)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on March 30, 2022, 07:19:23 pm by idler »
The really frustrating thing is just 2 extra wins would have seen us with a great chance of staying up, our home form as we know as yielded bugger all points lately.
Had we beaten Wimbledon, Morecombe and Fleetwood instead of Sunderland, MK Dons and Lincoln we would be in a much better place

TinyPortal © 2005-2012