Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:48:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovcon 1  (Read 1821 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Rovcon 5
« Reply #30 on April 20, 2024, 07:48:57 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
Revcon 3. Can't get to Revcon 1 until the shirt goes on.

I'm hoping for a cool day as throughout this run, I've been wearing my big coat! Things might get a little sweaty today.

There's nowt much better than walking through the entrance tunnel to be greated by the sight of the pitch and full stands at the Eco Moat. Just as exciting as I was as a nipper in 1967 when I clambered up those Belle Vue main stand steps to get my first view of the vivid green carpet in front of me. Tingles.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

philsky

• Forum Member
Re: Rovcon 1
« Reply #31 on April 20, 2024, 08:13:16 am by philsky »

ROVCON 1.5

Simmering but very much starting to boil.

Too early to put the shirt on ?

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Rovcon 5
« Reply #32 on April 20, 2024, 10:27:11 am by drfchound »
Revcon 3. Can't get to Revcon 1 until the shirt goes on.

I'm hoping for a cool day as throughout this run, I've been wearing my big coat! Things might get a little sweaty today.

There's nowt much better than walking through the entrance tunnel to be greated by the sight of the pitch and full stands at the Eco Moat. Just as exciting as I was as a nipper in 1967 when I clambered up those Belle Vue main stand steps to get my first view of the vivid green carpet in front of me. Tingles.

I am extremely superstitious too Baz, the clothes I wear to games etc during this great run of ours.
I daren’t even mention what the superstitions are unless I jinx the winning run, but I will continue today whatever the weather is like.

foxbat

• VSC Member
Re: Rovcon 1
« Reply #33 on April 20, 2024, 10:41:52 am by foxbat »
saving Rovcon 1 for the Wembley playoff final

TinyPortal © 2005-2012