Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:56:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saunders - Should he have stayed?  (Read 7389 times)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
Re: Saunders - Should he have stayed?
« Reply #60 on January 09, 2013, 11:50:51 pm by mjdgreg »
Oooh, I am sure if I try hard enough I can find the posts where you state that you did not use the BBC stats but compiled your own by sitting there with your three stopwatches and a diary - this after several posters pointed out the inaccuracy of the PA/BBC stats if I recall.

When I say all were gleaned from the BBC that is correct. I do compile my own stats which do largely match what the BBC come up with. I used the BBC stats in all my posts on stats as I felt this would give an impartial slant to the stats debate. Just imagine the furore if I'd just used my own stats. I'd have been accused of making them up to suit my point of view.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on January 09, 2013, 11:53:47 pm by dickos1 »
Embarrassing yourself.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on January 10, 2013, 12:01:04 am by mjdgreg »
You are trying to reason with someone who suggested putting all the old folk on a landfill then defaulting on all our debts to ease the recession.

Simply not true. I did advocate defaulting on our debts (something that is already happening but hardly any of you realise this) but there is no way this would ease the recession. It would make things worse, but only for a short period, then things would pick up (just look at Iceland). As for your comment on old folk that is so far off the mark it is not even worth bothering with a reply.

Feel free to provide evidence. I'll be waiting a long time because you won't be able to.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on January 10, 2013, 07:04:14 am by dickos1 »
You take no notice of hard evidence

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on January 10, 2013, 11:55:44 am by mjdgreg »
You take no notice of hard evidence

I could severely embarrass you If I wasn't such a good natured person. For example I could dig out some of your posts last season when you said that team spirit would not be affected by the influx of Mckay players. One of your many gaffes and one of many things I got right.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on January 10, 2013, 02:05:29 pm by hoolahoop »
And of course you are not fishing for a bite by spelling deliberate wrong are you? No of course you're not.

You're staring to get the hang of this now. Well done.

Ffs leave us in piece (or should I say one piece) .......you're boring us all to death.  :(

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on January 10, 2013, 02:20:20 pm by dickos1 »
I very much doubt you could mick,

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on January 10, 2013, 02:50:03 pm by RoversAlias »
Could somebody rename this the Madmick vs The World thread or more appropriately The Dick-Waving Thread? I keep coming in here when I see new posts before remembering that it's just 3 pages of Mick trolling and/or talking rubbish.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012