Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:13:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Lomas  (Read 1669 times)

RoveronM18

• Forum Member
Lomas
« on January 09, 2013, 12:44:55 pm by RoveronM18 »
Seems Lomas is the latest person to say he doesn't know anything about the link! If this were Barnsley they'd be releasing a statement saying he doesn't know anything about it. Glad JR is doing business behind closed doors! :thumbsup:

http://www.southyorkshirefootballnews.co.uk/index.php/lomas-rejects-doncaster-link/

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
Re: Lomas
« Reply #1 on January 09, 2013, 01:07:57 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
No manager (currently employed) is going to say anything, as it embarasses not only his current employers but also himself (should he not get the job).

Sorry to sound harsh, but what do you expect him to say?

Ooh, I'd love the Donny job, come and get me Mr Ryan?

RoveronM18

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 09, 2013, 01:09:48 pm by RoveronM18 »
Fair point, but did you ever listen to a Keith Hill interview! He touted himself for pretty much every north west job that came up earlier on in the season!  :suicide:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 09, 2013, 01:11:23 pm by Filo »
Seems Lomas is the latest person to say he doesn't know anything about the link! If this were Barnsley they'd be releasing a statement saying he doesn't know anything about it. Glad JR is doing business behind closed doors! :thumbsup:

http://www.southyorkshirefootballnews.co.uk/index.php/lomas-rejects-doncaster-link/

A Journo has actually phoned him while he was on holiday! They have no respect of peoples privacy these Journo`s in pursuit of a story, I`d have told him to piss off!

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 09, 2013, 02:33:18 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
Fair point, but did you ever listen to a Keith Hill interview! He touted himself for pretty much every north west job that came up earlier on in the season!  :suicide:

Yes I did and no he didn't.
And he didn't apply for any of them either.

I do remember nearly crashing on the way home from Tranmere after listening to him rant on about football (after Barnsley, I think, had just played Palace). He was on another planet that evening and it was one of the funniest interviews I'd ever heard on Radio Sheffield.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 09, 2013, 05:08:10 pm by danumdon »
Poor fella needs a good long rest from football i reckon, but when he does come back i think he will do a good job at a level 3 or 4 club, the guy is no mug and plays the game the correct way.

I bet JR knows that.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012