Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:59:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Keepmoat update!  (Read 6440 times)

pubteam

Re: Keepmoat update!
« Reply #30 on January 09, 2013, 11:25:20 pm by pubteam »
I must confess that tbh, I don't have a clue what you're on about either Norfolk.

Cheers

BobG

Have I asked you before why do you always sign off with your name?

You need a sense of nostalgia in your life Norfolk.

Bob got the internet when all round 'ere was fields, and they didn't have them there usernames at the side of everything tha wrote, so signing off were a necessity, y'see.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 09, 2013, 11:28:57 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Is it true that there will be no money to spend on transfers for the new manager?

The answer from the board, and I think it came from Dick, was the new manager will inherit the same budget as Deano.

In other words he will be expected to manage the budget within the business plan, so as always he will have to keep the house in order with good housekeeping with transfers out as well as in.

This sounds sensible really as there are one or two I can think of that could may be do with shipping out or loaning to allow room for incoming wages. However, we all know that Deano was recently allowed to acquire the lad from Peterborough and Lee Fowler on top of Copps wages in effect coming back in house.

I think our board have been sensible in recent times in allowing the manager some flexibility as long as he does his bit and, if there is a 'special' player the comes available then they've normally backed the manager.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on January 09, 2013, 11:38:41 pm by BobG »
Have I asked you before why do you always sign off with your name?
[/quote]

Yes. And I provided you with an answer.

BobG

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 10, 2013, 07:32:01 am by RobTheRover »
Ok,  one last time for the hard of thinking. (that's you,  Nobby)

The approach from Wolves was completely out of the blue,  but (and this is the important bit)  the club already had "plan B' up their sleeve. Jones and Flynn as caretakers. This has been in place since Flynn came on board should Dean be headhunted/sacked this was always going to swing into action. The appointment of the next permanent manager is not part of 'plan B"  -  that's plan A at that time.

Clear.?

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on January 10, 2013, 08:07:07 am by PDX_Rover »
Norfolk n idea.

The_Rooky

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on January 10, 2013, 08:49:32 am by The_Rooky »
Ok,  one last time for the hard of thinking. (that's you,  Nobby)

The approach from Wolves was completely out of the blue,  but (and this is the important bit)  the club already had "plan B' up their sleeve. Jones and Flynn as caretakers. This has been in place since Flynn came on board should Dean be headhunted/sacked this was always going to swing into action. The appointment of the next permanent manager is not part of 'plan B"  -  that's plan A at that time.

Clear.?

Thanks Rob. So there was never any real danger of Flynn disappearing with DS? And I'm guessing a similar 'Plan B' will be put in place once the new manager is installed. Do we have a similar plan should GB decide to move on? He seems to be the man with the plans at the minute, therefore that scenario could be more damaging to the club overall - IMO.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012