Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:18:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: John Ryan  (Read 4710 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: John Ryan
« Reply #30 on March 24, 2012, 07:49:44 pm by hoolahoop »
That about sums it up , we can search for scapegoats, blame this that and the other but in the end you have stated the reality of our situation.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnybel

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on March 24, 2012, 08:40:22 pm by donnybel »
Well I for one  will breathe a sign of relief when we go down, I never thought we'd last this long. You can only punch above your weight for so long before lack of everything Championship catches up.  For alot of our players it's been a struggle for two seasons now, no wonder they look like they've had enough. There..a post without mentioning or slagging of any persons connected with our club.  With the emphasis on OUR, whatever bloody league we're in.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on March 24, 2012, 09:00:55 pm by vaya »
I for one would like to nominate the OP for a Nobel Peace prize, as he's about the only thing that's managed to pull every diparate element on this board together (albeit making potentially the most fickle, shortsighted and ingrate comment possible)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on March 24, 2012, 11:29:28 pm by RedJ »
I'm sorry (feel free to give me a strike/warning/whatever, mod team) but it's t**ts like you that make John consider leaving the club. I know it'll happen eventually, but the man himself said there was no waiting investor to just step in and propel us up the Football League and beyond.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on March 25, 2012, 12:36:15 am by Dare to dream! »
After reading back I have to apologise for posting this, it was out of line. I had just seen the table and it didnt look good, emotions got the better of me i suppose, sorry john

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #35 on March 25, 2012, 12:53:13 pm by Rovin Reporter »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=229388
After reading back I have to apologise for posting this, it was out of line. I had just seen the table and it didnt look good, emotions got the better of me i suppose, sorry john
Well done for coming to your senses , we are where we are because of 100 things and not anyone in particular , J/R will be gutted no matter what the outcome he has seen his friends and business partners leave and his manager sacked so lets give him the support and keep our disappoint to a reasonable level .

Old Popsider

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on March 26, 2012, 10:35:26 am by Old Popsider »
Well done for having the balls to apologise.

Until I read as far as your apology, I was going to let you have both barrels as some others already had.

I presume you'll be supporting DRFC next season whatever level we will be -Championship or Div 1?

cas rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on March 26, 2012, 11:33:38 am by cas rover »
Brilliant bussiness man and if hes says black is blue hes not wrong
John Ryan for mayor and if he wants mckay with him thats all right by me
he didnt get where he is by making too many mistakes
and hes 20 times the man you are when you can put your hand in your pocket to the extent that he has i may respect your opinion

Pinter777

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on March 26, 2012, 01:50:21 pm by Pinter777 »
so whats the anwser? let me guess another football manager gamer? you fans make me sick, u have no loyalty.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on March 26, 2012, 02:00:33 pm by RedJ »
Quote from: \"Pinter777\" post=229630
so whats the anwser? let me guess another football manager gamer? you fans make me sick, u have no loyalty.

:laugh: hey, I've been at Rovers 21 years on my FM11 save ;-)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on March 26, 2012, 02:04:00 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"cas rover\" post=229607
Brilliant bussiness man and if hes says black is blue hes not wrong
John Ryan for mayor and if he wants mckay with him thats all right by me
he didnt get where he is by making too many mistakes
and hes 20 times the man you are when you can put your hand in your pocket to the extent that he has i may respect your opinion

Totally agreed

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on March 26, 2012, 10:58:38 pm by PDX_Rover »
I feel bad for JR.  He got royally stiffed by Mssrs Bramall and Watson...  Convinced him to go down the Saunders path and then jumped ship.

Shame on them.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on March 26, 2012, 11:12:06 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=229636

Did the Doncaster Rovers Supporters Trust (Should be the VSC by all accounts) take over the club in 2020 and then take away all your funds?

:laugh:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on March 26, 2012, 11:36:02 pm by RedJ »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=229765
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=229636

Did the Doncaster Rovers Supporters Trust (Should be the VSC by all accounts) take over the club in 2020 and then take away all your funds?

:laugh:

JR got bought out by Liney, then an Arab came in and bankrolled our rise from relegation candidates each season to moving up the league and expanded our ground to 25k with a bigger one a year away from completion P

TinyPortal © 2005-2012