Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:49:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coventry Away..  (Read 1388 times)

dannyholt2009

• Forum Member
Coventry Away..
« on March 26, 2012, 01:26:28 pm by dannyholt2009 »
whos going cov away in fancy dress   :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

redrover10

• Forum Member
Re: Coventry Away..
« Reply #1 on March 26, 2012, 01:47:07 pm by redrover10 »
Me goin as a rovers player that a laughing

DRFC.drummer

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 26, 2012, 03:10:43 pm by DRFC.drummer »
lots if we can still stay up,
not many if were down..

lets hope its the first one, the drum is also aloud into their ground so i hope we pack out the away end and really get behind our boys and hopefully stay up!

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 26, 2012, 04:46:37 pm by Dimples-D »
I am going as the invisible man...

colin cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 26, 2012, 05:47:50 pm by colin cramb »
im going as a sky blue plastic seat

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 26, 2012, 07:04:03 pm by andysly »
IF we can still stay up I'll go in my London marathon kit in readiness for the day after  :scarf:

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 26, 2012, 07:32:56 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"DRFC.drummer\" post=229658
not many if were down..

lets hope its the first one, the drum is also aloud into their ground so i hope we pack out the away end and really get behind our boys and hopefully stay up!

I really doubt that. If we won every game from now untill then we still wouldn't fill it. Not slagging off Rovers support, but Coventrys away end is huge. What does it hold 6000?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 26, 2012, 08:45:25 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=229692
Quote from: \"DRFC.drummer\" post=229658
not many if were down..

I really doubt that. If we won every game from now untill then we still wouldn't fill it. Not slagging off Rovers support, but Coventrys away end is huge. What does it hold 6000?[/quote}

From The Football Ground guide

Away supporters are mostly accommodated to one side of the South Stand (Blocks 6 & 7) towards the corner with the Lloydspharmacy Stand. Around 3,000 supporters can be seated in this area. The angle of the stand is quite steep, meaning a fair bit of effort to climb to the top. Normally a steep stand means that fans are close to the playing action, but not here. Not only is there a sizeable red coloured track surrounding the playing area, but this in turn is a considerable distance from the pitch itself. This does lead to some viewing problems, especially when the action is taking place at the other end. The leg room is adequate for most and the stadium does have good acoustics, which should help boost the atmosphere]

From Fanzone

As an way fan you'll be accommodated in the Jewson South Stand, with an allocation of around 3,000 tickets. As with modern purpose built stadiums of this type there a number of food and drink outlets offering the usual pies, pasties, burgers and hots dogs. You can get a beer as well - with a choice from Carling and Worthingtons when we visited (we plumped for a pie and pint option)

PS Dont forget you can do a Park and Ride in City Centre and travel by Narrow Boat right to the Ground and the Boat is Licensed to sell Alcohol

TinyPortal © 2005-2012