Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 01:57:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saundo. stroke of genius?????  (Read 2186 times)

Wello

• Forum Member
Saundo. stroke of genius?????
« on December 17, 2011, 09:11:54 pm by Wello »
Was having 6 other players 3 who are there and there abouts fit and 3 fully fit warming up with the squad and doing extra fitness a stroke of genius? putting a message across to the other players and say, look these guys are fit and wanting your spots.  on todays performances only Chimbonda and another keeper could be forced changes. and where does EHD fit in after todays performance??? i have my thoughts.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Saundo. stroke of genius?????
« Reply #1 on December 18, 2011, 10:06:28 pm by ravenrover »
Only trouble was I had a problem with one of them, he wasn't African nor was he English after much debate between the 3 of us we came to the conclusion that he must Scottish seeing as how we don't have any injured Welsh players. It had to be Martin Woods but as we haven't seen him for so long we weren't 100% sure. :blink: :blink:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 18, 2011, 10:25:47 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Quote from: \"ravenrover\" post=205556
Only trouble was I had a problem with one of them, he wasn't African nor was he English after much debate between the 3 of us we came to the conclusion that he must Scottish seeing as how we don't have any injured Welsh players. It had to be Martin Woods but as we haven't seen him for so long we weren't 100% sure. :blink: :blink:

My lad said much the same :)

adge

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 18, 2011, 10:38:58 pm by adge »
who?

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 19, 2011, 12:03:24 am by jonnydog »
All of us thought it was Woods too... Couldn't see his bloody lass though!! :(

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 19, 2011, 03:05:23 am by RedJ »

Remind me which part of this Union Mr Oster hails from? :blink: :P

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on December 19, 2011, 08:46:33 pm by ravenrover »
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=205572

Remind me which part of this Union Mr Oster hails from? :blink: :P

:blush: :blush: :blush:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012