Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 03:38:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 906303 times)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #16170 on January 31, 2022, 12:07:54 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
There is actually a radio advert released by the NHS that states that the first 2 vaccines don't work for Omicron and that a booster is now needed. I guess the NHS are wrong or lying?

It could be a lie to coerce people into getting the booster of course but who knows anymore.

That ad is out there on MSM radio shows.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 12:10:03 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16171 on January 31, 2022, 12:08:29 pm by WheatleyRover »
Where there is risk, there MUST be choice

There is a choice. People have chosen not to have the vaccine. If that choice is deemed to be of risk to others, they also should have the choice to not be put at risk by them.

So you support a vaccine that doesn't stop a virus or spreading a virus, and you also support coercion and discrimination?

No. I support a virus that has saved thousands of lives by reducing the chances of getting and spreading Covid.

So what would your reasoning be if we all got jabbed and yet people still got Covid and spread it? Which factually will still happen. Who will you be castigating then?

Jesus Christ, our civil liberties and freedoms will be gone within this decade with the views these boys have CDH.

They would of probably been the folk in Nazi Germany who thought Hitler was a great guy.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16172 on January 31, 2022, 12:11:34 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Totally agree. I'm not anti vax but bodily autonomy is a fundamental human right. I don't want to live in a world run by people who think like most of these dummies. We'd be like China within a decade.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16173 on January 31, 2022, 12:17:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
That's fine. Have your body autonomy. You can keep it all to yourself. Just don't expect full access to society if the choices you make with your body have a detrimental effect on everyone else's well-being.

You are perfectly at liberty to have 8 pints and get behind the wheel of a car. It's your body. Your car. Your choice. But equally, if you do that, society has the right to impose restrictions on your future behaviour and access to the freedoms that people who don't drive when pissed up have.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #16174 on January 31, 2022, 12:21:38 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
In addition. They say that the first 2 vaccines don't work now against Omicron and future variants.

So what is the point in NHS having them? They would have the 1st jab this week, then the 2nd in about 3 months or so. Then the booster in about 6 months. So they will still be allowed to work technically not fully vaccinated for over a year anyway!

Who says that?

You seriously have not heard anywhere, including on the MSM and radio adverts by the actual NHS that the first two vaccines don't work?

No, I haven't.

I've heard plenty about how the effectiveness of vaccines drops off with time and needs boosting. I've seen plenty on how having three doses gives you more protection than having two, having two gives you more protection than having one and having one gives you more protection than having none.

I suspect you've been interpreting that in a way that supports your preexisting prejudices.

Absolutely. But it's still right to question the effectiveness of the booster against the infection right now.

I had my booster last month, had covid 12 months ago and had been near barely anyone for a week. I now have symptomatic covid again and a number of others I know in the same boat.

Questions from that are how long the protection lasts and actually how effective it is.  It seems to me that it's not particularly effective at preventing infection, but at least so far the symptoms I have feel nothing like as bad as last time so that adds weight to the pros of vaccines.  I would suggest it may lend itself to considering that we can't defeat it and have to accept it's existence.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16175 on January 31, 2022, 12:23:29 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
These people are the types that will get told by the Government that they can only have one child or one pet because of climate change or something and to protect others and they will go along with it because they are easily manipulated. 

People like BST will see all our freedoms eroded until we have a Chinese state system where the Government can control us on the basis that 'it is to protect us and others'.

Biggest mistake society will ever make since the war if these people win out and will change our society forever.

It almost feels as if some higher power is creating a divisive society right now with all the arguments about Covid. Splitting society into different clear groups of people. Divide and conquer.

I treat everyone equally whether you are wearing a mask or not or have had a vaccine or not. Anyone who doesn't needs to question themselves.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 12:26:40 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #16176 on January 31, 2022, 12:27:28 pm by Ldr »
It amuses me that some of the posters on here are more than happy (and seem to positively encourage) to have their lives restricted as much as possible but have apoplexy at the suggestion you will need ID to vote

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16177 on January 31, 2022, 12:28:57 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
That's fine. Have your body autonomy. You can keep it all to yourself. Just don't expect full access to society if the choices you make with your body have a detrimental effect on everyone else's well-being.

You are perfectly at liberty to have 8 pints and get behind the wheel of a car. It's your body. Your car. Your choice. But equally, if you do that, society has the right to impose restrictions on your future behaviour and access to the freedoms that people who don't drive when pissed up have.

You're obsessed with motoring analogies.  :lol:

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #16178 on January 31, 2022, 12:36:24 pm by Ldr »

Out of interest is that the same for all ppl who don't have a particular innoculation ?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16179 on January 31, 2022, 12:44:58 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Funny how BST didn't want people who didn't have the flu vaccine excluded from society. Funny that.

Again, falls into the massive hypocrite category.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16180 on January 31, 2022, 12:47:52 pm by WheatleyRover »
Who would of thought people would be so quick to support taking away freedoms in this country, what have we come to.
Just shows what a bit of brainwashing can do and how easily manipulated the general population are through trusting there Government and media propaganda, you only hold views of your masters BST, you would have been defending Hitler if you had been in Germany, supporting what ever the papers told you was going on.
You have Nazi views BST, you're a vile and disgusting person from the post you just made.
Bet you're only mad at Boris because that's what the news told you to be, they obviously wasn't concerned about COVID to have a party, because they knew it is all a Bollox, they were probably laughing at people like you for being so obedient and easily manipulated.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 12:56:58 pm by WheatleyRover »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16181 on January 31, 2022, 12:50:28 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
It is similar to what Elon Musk said recently.

'If you scare people enough, they will demand the removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny'

Very intelligent fellow autistic.  :)

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #16182 on January 31, 2022, 01:14:41 pm by normal rules »
F1 have just made it mandatory for anyone who goes into the paddock to be vax.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16183 on January 31, 2022, 01:40:34 pm by Nudga »
I blame Dr Hillary

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16184 on January 31, 2022, 02:43:55 pm by belton rover »
F1 have just made it mandatory for anyone who goes into the paddock to be vax.
I was watching F1 all day yesterday.

Mrs Belton couldn’t understand why I’d been staring at my keyboard for so long.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16185 on January 31, 2022, 06:28:08 pm by WheatleyRover »
Hear, hear, watch these sneaky criminals like a hawk, you know they will have more tricks up there sleeve, disgusting human beings the lot of them.
https://youtu.be/usHqfX0pCug
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 06:36:11 pm by WheatleyRover »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16186 on January 31, 2022, 07:44:15 pm by wilts rover »
Dr. Michael Yeadon Former Chief Scientist Pfizer
https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/yeadon-mass-murder-vaccines:5

Dr. Andrew Kaufman
https://odysee.com/@SeekingTheTruth:f/Covid-Never-isolated:4

Dr. Ryan Cole
https://odysee.com/@AnonymousAficionado:9/trim.3EDBF256-E76C-47BF-923F-368C112E4CE4:a

Department Of Defence - Project Salus -Effectivness Of Vaccines - Data on 5.6m 65+ Years for Delta Variant
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-01-ai-powered-dod-data-analysis-program-project-salus-shows-ade-accelerating-fully-vaccinated.html

As I said there are very, very few scientists and medical professionals speaking out against the vaccine.

You are welcome to your own opinions. What you are not welcome to is made-up 'facts'.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16187 on January 31, 2022, 07:54:15 pm by SydneyRover »
A Bsc does not a scientist make, you have to actually work as one, become one, anyone here worked as a scientist?

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16188 on January 31, 2022, 08:01:40 pm by WheatleyRover »

Dr. Andrew Kaufman

Dr. Ryan Cole
https://odysee.com/@AnonymousAficionado:9/trim.3EDBF256-E76C-47BF-923F-368C112E4CE4:a

Department Of Defence - Project Salus -Effectivness Of Vaccines - Data on 5.6m 65+ Years for Delta Variant
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-01-ai-powered-dod-data-analysis-program-project-salus-shows-ade-accelerating-fully-vaccinated.html

As I said there are very, very few scientists and medical professionals speaking out against the vaccine.

You are welcome to your own opinions. What you are not welcome to is made-up 'facts'.

What would you know? You only listen to and follow mainstream media.
You're calling DOD data false? And whistleblowers(scientists) from within these corrupt organizations like Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson?
You're drip fed your reality because you have no independent thought.
The data is there for all to see, you have been sold a lie, you might be in denial of that fact, but that's what it is.
The people dying from COVID are the same people who die from cold and Flu every year, yet we don't shut the economy down and lock people up in there houses.
Your only focused on COVID because that's what you have been drip fed by Government and MSM for nearly two years.
You have been told nothing but lies by the government and the likes of Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci through mainstream media, a child could see through this rubbish, you carry on living in fear over something that is not going to kill you.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:04:58 pm by WheatleyRover »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #16189 on January 31, 2022, 08:04:57 pm by Filo »
Ah yes the Michael Yeadon Who falsely claimed that the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom was "effectively over" in October 2020, that there would be no "second wave" of infections, and that healthy people could not spread the SARS-CoV-2 virus. He has claimed without evidence that COVID-19 vaccines were unnecessary, unsafe,  and could cause infertility in women.
The bloke is an utter crackpot.

How do you know what the side effects could be, when there isn't any long term data?

One of the side effects of the vaccine is death. I think people should have the choice of taking a vaccine where a rare but not uncommon side effect is death. Then there is the subject of long term health issues caused by the vaccine, as you say there is no data yet.

Anyone mandated to take the jab by the Government who dies of the vaccine, their family should be able to see the Prime Minister locked away for manslaughter IMO.

One of the side effects of covid is death

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16190 on January 31, 2022, 08:26:41 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It is Filo. And folk don't have the choice of whether CDH chooses to act in a way that enhances the spread of it. Seems like it's all about his rights every step of the way, and tough shit to the rest of us.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16191 on January 31, 2022, 08:29:28 pm by SydneyRover »

Dr. Andrew Kaufman

Dr. Ryan Cole

What would you know? You only listen to and follow mainstream media.
You're calling DOD data false? And whistleblowers(scientists) from within these corrupt organizations like Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson?
You're drip fed your reality because you have no independent thought.
The data is there for all to see, you have been sold a lie, you might be in denial of that fact, but that's what it is.
The people dying from COVID are the same people who die from cold and Flu every year, yet we don't shut the economy down and lock people up in there houses.
Your only focused on COVID because that's what you have been drip fed by Government and MSM for nearly two years.
You have been told nothing but lies by the government and the likes of Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci through mainstream media, a child could see through this rubbish, you carry on living in fear over something that is not going to kill you.

Do you work in recycling Wheatley? asking for a friend.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16192 on January 31, 2022, 08:31:38 pm by SydneyRover »
''Liz Truss, the foreign secretary, has announced a little while ago that she has Covid. She attended tonight’s Commons session, without wearing a mask, and the packed meeting with the PM and Tory MPs.''

the Guardian

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16193 on January 31, 2022, 08:36:33 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
It is Filo. And folk don't have the choice of whether CDH chooses to act in a way that enhances the spread of it. Seems like it's all about his rights every step of the way, and tough shit to the rest of us.

As opposed to living by your rights every step of the way and tough shit for the rest of us you mean?

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16194 on January 31, 2022, 08:37:44 pm by WheatleyRover »
Heart disease is the number one killer on the planet, yet we live in a world that promotes fast food on a monumental scale, why aren't the Government outlawing fast food chains so we can live in a more healthy society, why aren't you campaigning and asking for fast food chains to be closed down if you're all so concerned about health all of a sudden?
They had campaigns on during this, like free donut for a jab! McDonald's were still open through the whole thing, and you think this is about your health?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16195 on January 31, 2022, 08:38:29 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Ah yes the Michael Yeadon Who falsely claimed that the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom was "effectively over" in October 2020, that there would be no "second wave" of infections, and that healthy people could not spread the SARS-CoV-2 virus. He has claimed without evidence that COVID-19 vaccines were unnecessary, unsafe,  and could cause infertility in women.
The bloke is an utter crackpot.

How do you know what the side effects could be, when there isn't any long term data?

One of the side effects of the vaccine is death. I think people should have the choice of taking a vaccine where a rare but not uncommon side effect is death. Then there is the subject of long term health issues caused by the vaccine, as you say there is no data yet.

Anyone mandated to take the jab by the Government who dies of the vaccine, their family should be able to see the Prime Minister locked away for manslaughter IMO.

One of the side effects of covid is death

Indeed. However, a person has the choice of whether to take their chances with the virus by not taking the vaccine. If vaccines are mandated then people have no choice but to take the vaccine and some people will die due to vaccine complications when they would have chosen not to have the vaccine.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16196 on January 31, 2022, 08:38:59 pm by SydneyRover »
Heart disease is the number one killer on the planet, yet we live in a world that promotes fast food on a monumental scale, why aren't the Government outlawing fast food chains so we can live in a more healthy society, why aren't you campaigning and asking for fast food chains to be closed down if you're all so concerned about health all of a sudden?
They had campaigns on during this, like free donut for a jab! McDonald's were still open through the whole thing, and you think this is about your health?

Quick everyone, look over there!

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16197 on January 31, 2022, 08:41:24 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Haha good post. I actually had a similar chat with my GP about the Government basically closing all opportunities for exercise / leisure during the lockdowns yet keeping open off licences and fast food outlets. Not to mention the NHS relentlessly focussing on vaccines instead of promoting healthy lifestyles. The NHS aren't interested in healthy lifestyles. All they are interested in is money from big pharma.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16198 on January 31, 2022, 08:44:28 pm by WheatleyRover »

Quick everyone, look over there!
Just pointing out how thick you're Sydney, lay off the tap water.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16199 on January 31, 2022, 08:45:34 pm by SydneyRover »

<

TinyPortal © 2005-2012