Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:51:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Oh Well  (Read 938 times)

richtherover

• Forum Member
Oh Well
« on February 28, 2020, 01:06:39 pm by richtherover »
Since Xmas I have been debating whether to fly over and catch the end of season games, with the hope that we would end up in the play offs. At one point they definitely looked reachable so I took the plunge and booked the flights. Play offs look out of reach now but hopefully we can still finish strongly and keep fighting till the end. It's not over till it's over as they say. Last couple of results aside, I still fancy us more when we play away, which is just as well looking at the remaining fixtures. I aim to be at all the games from Wimbledon onwards, so I hope that after travelling half way round the world Rovers can make an old man very happy. Being back in my home town will make me happy anyway, but nothing beats 3 points.
RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Oh Well
« Reply #1 on February 28, 2020, 01:19:36 pm by idler »
I hope that they can deliver for you Rich. It's bad enough living in England and coming back from long away trips after a defeat.

richtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 28, 2020, 01:44:49 pm by richtherover »
I know mate. Been there done that as they say. I can still feel the pain from bus journeys back on Yorkshire  Traction or Leon Motors after getting humiliated at Grimsby, Darlington, Workington and too many more to name. Things pretty good now looking back.

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 28, 2020, 01:56:08 pm by phil old leake »
I’m the same I’ve kept the play off final weekend free but although I’m living in hope I’ve all but given up hope unfortunately

TinyPortal © 2005-2012