Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:15:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Leicester what on earth city vs still on the team bus liverpool  (Read 1624 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
When we all think that we all type of understand the inns/ outs of football to some extent

Leicester city come into the fold again as they are at the moment 3 > 0 up with 65mins played against a top six slot Liverpool.

Liverpool have not played a game for last 16 days and have been based in la manga flicking winter sun tan lotions out f their belly buttons .

All this talk about mid winter breaks looks blown out of the water .

It's now 3 > 1 but that don't take away on how shite lpool have played in first 45 mins.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Leicester what on earth city vs still on the team bus liverpool
« Reply #1 on February 27, 2017, 10:01:20 pm by Campsall rover »
That was the Leicester of last season.
What have they been doing all this season.
The mind boggles.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 27, 2017, 10:03:45 pm by not on facebook »
Just waiting to see what Gary Neville and James carrager have to say about this on sky sports MNF .

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 27, 2017, 10:42:12 pm by Syme »
I'm a big fan of Klopp, but I wonder if his charisma gives him a bit more leeway with fans than his predecessor was afforded. He still seems to be talked about as one of the finest coaches in the world, yet he flirted with relegation in his last season at Dortmund and then if you look at his Liverpool stats, it makes for interesting reading:

Brendan Rogers took 97 points from his first 55 games

Jurgen Klopp took 94 points from his first 55 games.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 27, 2017, 11:03:40 pm by LincsRover »
Best quote I saw about the game tonight was that it's not very often both sides are an embarrassment! It's amazing how the same group of players can be so sh*t for so long then suddenly come back to form when they get their own way - f*ck*ng prima donnas!! Still hope they go down, although I don't suppose they will!
  :thumbdown:

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 27, 2017, 11:16:45 pm by not on facebook »
I think there is more to come out all about the sacking of the previous
manager .

All the players at the moment seem to be singing from the exact same sheet when they talk to the media about what's gone on behind the scenes.

Sooner or later one player will break the ranks via his agents addvice
and spout something completely different.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 28, 2017, 01:20:54 am by Red wizard »
Smacks of not playing for him imo. You often see freak results with a new manager. I just think something or some players wasnt giving there all for the side.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
For a team to drop off so badly there had to have been major problems at the club. For a start they stopped playing to their strengths, they changed formation this season, higher wages led to less drive to achieve. Ordinary players who were not used to the pressure of being champions, Ranieri's reputation for listening to his players in his first season and totally changing that the second season which has apparently happened at a fair few of his teams according to an ex player of his. Shakespeare supposedly leading training all last season then Ranieri taking over this season true or not i don't know.
Tonight was a total insult to their fans and the manager who was sacked it just shows they have been capable of that all season but didn't put the work in. The pre season became all about money making, staff at the club supposedly not getting big wage rises when the players did it all adds up to a different spirit in the club in my opinion.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 28, 2017, 08:06:38 am by GazLaz »
Leicester only changed their plan when plan A wasn't working any more. Can't believe CR got stick for that.

As for the Scousers, their players just aren't good enough. End of. They have to play very well to win, very rarely get a result on an off day.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 28, 2017, 08:34:00 am by Campsall rover »
For a team to drop off so badly there had to have been major problems at the club. For a start they stopped playing to their strengths, they changed formation this season, higher wages led to less drive to achieve. Ordinary players who were not used to the pressure of being champions, Ranieri's reputation for listening to his players in his first season and totally changing that the second season which has apparently happened at a fair few of his teams according to an ex player of his. Shakespeare supposedly leading training all last season then Ranieri taking over this season true or not i don't know.
Tonight was a total insult to their fans and the manager who was sacked it just shows they have been capable of that all season but didn't put the work in. The pre season became all about money making, staff at the club supposedly not getting big wage rises when the players did it all adds up to a different spirit in the club in my opinion.
I think you have summed that up brilliantly.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 28, 2017, 09:20:44 am by not on facebook »
It seems that players and their agents have far too much power these days in football ,and it starts at the top level of the prem all the way down throu the leagues to a lesser extent.

It's only going to get far more worse before the tide turns and the major fault in this issue is the money that's been raked in by the players via agents.

Wayne Rooney  > £250,000 a month I belive  that amount is only going to increase when the next so called billy big b*llocks signs for MUFC.this prick had tried to threaten to want a transfer from united 2times for money to be chucked at him to stay.i bet my last $ that he is the player that has leaked info to media at UTD that has hurt previous managers .

Look at the payet at west ham via his agents addvice played or refused to play his way out of WHUFC  and that was after taking a 1 million pounds sterling bonus .

Later rather than sooner the fans will draw a line in the sand and clubs players agents will have to change  but this will only start from teams at top end of prem then filter down for it to have serious effect.

There are times when I think what on earth will happen to DRFC if they was ever to get into the prem   > > > as for sure the relationship between fans/players will change untold .the fan base at KMS will change with a brand new breed of soulless as every seat will be sold out,hence a Shite atmosphere .

The amount of power that players and agents have today needs something doing to it .

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 28, 2017, 05:06:05 pm by idler »
Rooney is on around that a week, not a month.😳

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 28, 2017, 05:30:21 pm by not on facebook »
Rooney is on around that a week, not a month.😳

£250,000 a week times by four = one million a month  my god I wonder if Rooney hates the month of February?

How can a bag of shite that is not good enough to be the first name on the clubs starting 11,still be
able to pull in so much wages ffs.

It's about time play and pay type of scheme was brought in somehow .

I know it's all down to contracts signed etc etc ,but something needs to change to bring the present
day footballers back down to earth .

It's about time there was some type of standard that agents worked to that helps the soul of football
today.

Something has to be wrong when Rooney is pulling that much money a week when not playing
first team football week in week out.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 28, 2017, 05:34:06 pm by idler »
When the time comes Man U will probably let him go on a free to save wages.
That will allow him to get a nice signing on fee to compensate a drop in wages.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 28, 2017, 05:53:34 pm by RobTheRover »
Liverpool have not played a game for last 16 days and have been based in la manga flicking winter sun tan lotions out f their belly buttons

That one line has just made me spit tea everywhere.  thanks for that.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 28, 2017, 05:55:23 pm by not on facebook »
The fact that players like Rooney can pull in so much money for basically been a bench warmer is what is driving away normall home town or city fans from the local teams.

More and more tourist fans from tit bum bloody too are replacing local
fans.just look how many scandinavians can be seen falling off and back onto Ryan air flights to Liverpool,Manchester and stanstead airports every weekend.

Don't get me started on the kitchen sinks that now appear at all London grounds ,just look at the overspill Fulham/qpr  are getting .

Any club in the top flight would rather have 100 scandinavians at whatever home game than 100 local fans for sole reason just about every Scandinavian will spend over £100 in club shop,as locals will not.

This is one reason why the atmosphere is on a downward trend in prem grounds.

Liverpool use the atmosphere on European cup games as a massive selling point for anfield which is made mostly by the home baised fans.but in turn the lpool baised fan said are getting out priced on the match tickets which the scandinavians  etc etc are more than happy to pick up.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012