Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:03:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gillingham tickets  (Read 1807 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Gillingham tickets
« on April 25, 2024, 04:51:21 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Note for anyone not collecting their ticket from our office.

All uncollected tickets are being sent to Gillingham for collection on the day. None are being posted out. Might be a queue at Gillingham ticket office.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

northbayviking

• Forum Member
Re: Gillingham tickets
« Reply #1 on April 25, 2024, 05:11:29 pm by northbayviking »
is the match live on Ifollow?

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 25, 2024, 06:34:04 pm by pib »

All uncollected tickets are being sent to Gillingham for collection on the day. None are being posted out. Might be a queue at Gillingham ticket office.

Does this mean none are being posted out at all?

Ordered mine earlier in the week and paid postage but not had anything through yet. Might have been useful to have been communicated with that they’re not posting any out if that is the case.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 25, 2024, 07:46:48 pm by drfchound »
is the match live on Ifollow?

IFollow is saying that video pass is available for Saturdays match.

CoventryRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 25, 2024, 08:00:48 pm by CoventryRed »
Looks like we’ve gotten a few more. They seem to be selling quickly but there are three left as of a minute ago. One in block 4A and two in block 7

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 25, 2024, 08:18:10 pm by nice one rovers »

Ordered mine earlier in the week and paid postage but not had anything through yet. Might have been useful to have been communicated with that they’re not posting any out if that is the case.
I asked them to post mine out when I ordered on Monday and they couldn’t post out in case they never got delivered on time. So collection only or sent to the game.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 25, 2024, 09:01:20 pm by pib »

I asked them to post mine out when I ordered on Monday and they couldn’t post out in case they never got delivered on time. So collection only or sent to the game.

Ah great. So glad that wasn’t mentioned anywhere on the website and that I paid for postage. Fantastic communication. :thumbdown:

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 25, 2024, 09:12:20 pm by philsky »

Spoke with ticket office earlier.

Mine sent to Gillingham

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 25, 2024, 10:02:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

That's my understanding. We also paid for postage and when they hadn't arrived today our kid phoned the ticket office. Was told they'd decided not to post because of short time and all postage costs would be reimbursed.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 25, 2024, 10:11:19 pm by Chris Black come back »
Postage costs have already been reimbursed. Not the end of the world but that wasn’t explained. Just appeared in bank account. Assumed that meant ticket was going to Gillingham, but no email sent out explaining this.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 25, 2024, 10:26:02 pm by pib »
Whilst I appreciate the jeopardy and thrill of having to work this out for yourself, some communication on the matter would’ve been helpful.

Also haven’t got the postage cost refunded yet. Not bothered about the £2.00 but seeing that refund arrive might have gone some way to helping me solve the riddle.

Thanks to BST for posting this by the way. I would’ve been hoping/expecting to find the tickets on the doormat after getting home from work tomorrow, at least I know this won’t be the case now.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:32:59 pm by pib »

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 26, 2024, 12:16:13 pm by steve@dcfd »
200 more tickets have been released by Gillingham today which you can buy via Gillingham ticket office up to 3 :15pm today reporting by DRFC on Twitter

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 26, 2024, 12:19:34 pm by johnny rovers »
Utterly pathetic from Gillingham to put more on sale at the 11th hour! I hope they sell for our supporters having an enjoyable day out.

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 26, 2024, 12:34:20 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
I wish i'd have seen this before I rang the ticket office. They are slowly ringing round people telling them this was the case.

Minor heart attack averted after hearing that & thinking it'd been lost in the post.

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 26, 2024, 12:36:30 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
A quick check on the Rovers site shows 8 available in what was sent to us.

The additional 200 which Gillingham have released you have to buy through their website.
https://awayfans.gillinghamfootballclub.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=101870444998&choiceSelectionDone=true&productId=101870441343

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 26, 2024, 04:48:49 pm by GazLaz »
Is that the thick end of 1600 sold then??

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 26, 2024, 05:10:13 pm by pib »
A quick check on the Rovers site shows 8 available in what was sent to us.

The additional 200 which Gillingham have released you have to buy through their website.
https://awayfans.gillinghamfootballclub.com/selection/event/seat?perfId=101870444998&choiceSelectionDone=true&productId=101870441343

A few left still via this, even though the deadline was supposedly 3:15.

If you still want to go, you're in the last chance saloon - let's get this packed out!

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 26, 2024, 08:24:24 pm by GazLaz »
More seats available on the link now than there was earlier.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 26, 2024, 08:26:12 pm by Chris Black come back »
Is someone running a market with these? All over the place.

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 26, 2024, 08:41:41 pm by Herman Hessian »
for those of you looking forward to an afternoon in the pissing rain on the swaying scaffolding at priestfield tomorrow - it could be worse - here's the away end at Mantova, in Italy (alright - the weather's nicer, but bloody hell...)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 26, 2024, 08:56:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Once sat in a scaffold stand watching Botafogo in Rio.

Bleeding terrifying when they scored. The stand was shaking like a shitting dog.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012