Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:47:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 17706 times)

5minstogo

• Forum Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #150 on May 03, 2024, 08:18:42 am by 5minstogo »
Don't forget season ticket holders could buy an extra seat. We have changed our seats for the game and there isn't an option to then release our ST seats which are greyed out until Monday. So for now we effectively have double seats even though our ST seats aren't bought.

Ah yes hadn't considered the +1 tickets

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on May 03, 2024, 08:51:33 am by drfchound »
So for whatever reason, but thankfully, the online ticket function is now working for juniors 14-17 and I was able to get our tickets in the south stand.

Does anyone know if it will still be unreserved seating in the south?

South stand seating is always unreserved.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on May 03, 2024, 09:29:13 am by DonnyOsmond »
I bought 4 this morning and not had any email stating that I will be getting a refund.

Friend of mines the same.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on May 03, 2024, 09:50:11 am by rich1471 »
The website is a joke, I've finally managed to find reserved seating under the drfc tab, allocated the 4 people in my group, my lad and his mate are both 15, one of them0 is classed as a junior 14 to 17, this category doesnt exist. The other is a young adult 14 to 24, that's fine. If u try and edit the profile of the one that's not working, it says area is locked, I despair!

I've just had the same, my nephew's age group doesn't exist anymore.
I think I clicked on edit ticket then it took me to the seating plan with the seat selected, then use the drop menu to select the correct age category.
At least I think that's what I did, I've managed to buy it thankfully.
I'm guessing you are in the west or east stand that has tickets available?

I just bought mine & nephew's, we're season members.

I do want one more but only availability showing is on the front four rows so no good to me.
what stand do you sit in , my dad cannot go on we sit in the west stand row p 591 ,so I have a spare ticket or I will need to return it on Tuesday,good seats , he booked to see the a Beatles tribute act in February and my mum is looking forward to seeing it ,he's scared to tell her about the football

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #154 on May 03, 2024, 09:55:29 am by Spud »
The website is a joke, I've finally managed to find reserved seating under the drfc tab, allocated the 4 people in my group, my lad and his mate are both 15, one of them0 is classed as a junior 14 to 17, this category doesnt exist. The other is a young adult 14 to 24, that's fine. If u try and edit the profile of the one that's not working, it says area is locked, I despair!

I think I clicked on edit ticket then it took me to the seating plan with the seat selected, then use the drop menu to select the correct age category.

I do want one more but only availability showing is on the front four rows so no good to me.
what stand do you sit in , my dad cannot go on we sit in the west stand row p 591 ,so I have a spare ticket or I will need to return it on Tuesday,good seats , he booked to see the a Beatles tribute act in February and my mum is looking forward to seeing it ,he's scared to tell her about the football

I'm sorted now, thanks Rich.
I'm J590 though, below you's, we like to hear the crunching tackles while still enjoying a good view

CJK

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on May 03, 2024, 10:29:18 am by CJK »
Don't forget season ticket holders could buy an extra seat. We have changed our seats for the game and there isn't an option to then release our ST seats which are greyed out until Monday. So for now we effectively have double seats even though our ST seats aren't bought.

Ah yes hadn't considered the +1 tickets

Even throwing that into the mix, where I sit in W30, there are a lot of seats sold that aren't ST seats. Can only assume as Jenny pointed out, there might be quite some duplication on the syste
m until ST seats who've bought elsewhere have been released on Monday. Disappointing that it appears there are still many who have got away with getting tickets and not been refunded.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #156 on May 03, 2024, 10:46:19 am by steve@dcfd »
So for whatever reason, but thankfully, the online ticket function is now working for juniors 14-17 and I was able to get our tickets in the south stand.

Does say Unreserved on the tickets otherwise there could be problems Friday evening

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #157 on May 03, 2024, 10:47:54 am by Jenny »
The club have sent out communication saying how to buy reserved seats which is great, but they still haven't fixed issues such as can't buy a carer ticket through the reserved system as the price doesn't work and some seats are simply not showing. Its quite frustrating when more than happy to buy online but can't and then adding to their stress of either having to try and get through on the phone or queue up.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #158 on May 03, 2024, 10:49:32 am by adamtherover »
Thankfully the issue with age csteg8not being recognised has been fixed this morn, so I've got my 4 no bother now..

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #159 on May 03, 2024, 11:27:10 am by Campsall rover »
Just done a tot up of seats remaining on the ticket page.

Apart from the reserved season tickets which haven’t sold yet and presumably there will be at least a 95% take up on those and any balance will go on general sale on Monday there are only just over 1.000 tickets remaining at the home end.

Now as it stands with the away end & North corners in blue not available I would suggest that is 4.400 seats

So doing my maths 14.800 capacity allowing for segregation and scoreboard etc, shall we say at present around 14.800
- 4.400 current away end blocked off on the map = 10.400 then less any unsold 1.000 at present = 9.400 sold and including all reserved season ticket seats not sold yet. 
Now I am pretty sure those 1.000 + remaining seats will go quite quickly from tomorrow and then some of the North Stand and or North corners will be opened up to home supporters as the demand will obviously be there from general sales.

I just don’t see Crewe requiring more than what they have been allocated already 1.589 unless they get a very good result in the 1st leg.
Now I would think they will have to ask for a further allocation fairly soon and before the 1st leg is played because if they don’t need any we must have time allowed to sell these to our supporters.
So imo Monday morning will probably be a cut off point for Crewe to ask for any more & that is before KO of the 1st leg game.

So to sum up I can see a further 2.000 tickets being made available to Rovers Fans next week.

If we sell them then the total sold would be 12.400 home tickets & 1.589 away tickets give or take of course.
13.989 Total.  :)
That would be fantastic and I think if we get a good result in the away leg then with some late sales next week then we could just possibly get somewhere near to achieving that gate.

It will be in the 12.500 to 13750   :thumbsup: as an almost definite unless I have lost the plot which is always a possible.  ;)  :facepalm:

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #160 on May 03, 2024, 12:37:52 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Just done a tot up of seats remaining on the ticket page.

Apart from the reserved season tickets which haven’t sold yet and presumably there will be at least a 95% take up on those and any balance will go on general sale on Monday there are only just over 1.000 tickets remaining at the home end.

Now as it stands with the away end & North corners in blue not available I would suggest that is 4.400 seats

So doing my maths 14.800 capacity allowing for segregation and scoreboard etc, shall we say at present around 14.800
- 4.400 current away end blocked off on the map = 10.400 then less any unsold 1.000 at present = 9.400 sold and including all reserved season ticket seats not sold yet. 
Now I am pretty sure those 1.000 + remaining seats will go quite quickly from tomorrow and then some of the North Stand and or North corners will be opened up to home supporters as the demand will obviously be there from general sales.

I just don’t see Crewe requiring more than what they have been allocated already 1.589 unless they get a very good result in the 1st leg.
Now I would think they will have to ask for a further allocation fairly soon and before the 1st leg is played because if they don’t need any we must have time allowed to sell these to our supporters.
So imo Monday morning will probably be a cut off point for Crewe to ask for any more & that is before KO of the 1st leg game.

So to sum up I can see a further 2.000 tickets being made available to Rovers Fans next week.

If we sell them then the total sold would be 12.400 home tickets & 1.589 away tickets give or take of course.
13.989 Total.  :)
That would be fantastic and I think if we get a good result in the away leg then with some late sales next week then we could just possibly get somewhere near to achieving that gate.

It will be in the 12.500 to 13750   :thumbsup: as an almost definite unless I have lost the plot which is always a possible.  ;)  :facepalm:

We'll probably get a clearer picture by close of play Monday. Poss when alot of manoeuvring been done with folk who've bought tickets and need to exchange seats etc. Plus any unsold season members seats are freed up.

Very much doubt Crewe will get more seeing as they won't give us any extra.

There definitely seems to be a good vibe out there with folk wanting to see our story continue to a happy ending. . It's definitely rekindled some dying flames. It's not very often all the ingredients come together, not since SO'D assembled his great footballing team that earned us alot of praise, punching above our normal weight.

JonWallsend

• Forum Member
« Reply #161 on May 03, 2024, 12:40:48 pm by JonWallsend »

Rich. I have DM'd you.
Jon

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #162 on May 03, 2024, 01:12:29 pm by Chris the Rover »
I think there are a lot more tickets available than is apparent. I suspect small blocks of tickets are released piecemeal. At lunchtime yesterday there were 397 seats available in blocks E3,4,6 and 9. There are currently 438 available in those same blocks. There will be more than enough tickets for anyone who wants one.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #163 on May 03, 2024, 01:18:38 pm by Jenny »
There are definitely more tickets than showing on the system....

Take my group for example, we have 13 season tickets across 2 locations but due to the way they have locked down the seats, we have now bought 2 lots of 4 tickets in seats that aren't our season ticket seats.

They can't release the STH seats until they release them all. So on Monday lots more tickets will probably become available to general sale.

Because there was confusion around how to buy your reserved seat, I imagine many just bought a seat in the south stand via the home tickets function rather than their reserved seat.... which means that more will become available once their seat has been released.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #164 on May 03, 2024, 02:41:10 pm by Alan Southstand »
Correct Jenny, as I have said earlier in the thread.

donny dave

• Forum Member
« Reply #165 on May 03, 2024, 02:46:01 pm by donny dave »
Just got my South stand and another south stand became  available  whilst I was on the phone. She said south stand had sold out, apart from the season ticket reserved  ones.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 02:48:20 pm by donny dave »

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #166 on May 03, 2024, 02:49:02 pm by mushRTID »
I don’t know why we don’t just free up all seats from the start rather than hold them for people.

Still let ST holders purchase first but let them buy a couple.

Does it really matter if your in your own seat or not for one match?

Seems to cause more hassle than it’s worth.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 02:51:34 pm by mushRTID »

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #167 on May 03, 2024, 02:59:25 pm by TonySoprano »
I don’t know why we don’t just free up all seats from the start rather than hold them for people.

Of course it matters if your in your own seat,
Your then sat with your friends/ family and sat with the same people you've forged friendships with over the years .

Reg of the Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #168 on May 03, 2024, 03:01:41 pm by Reg of the Rovers »

Your then sat with your friends/ family and sat with the same people you've forged friendships with over the years .
I can't stand the people I sit next to. But the Mrs insists I have to bring the kids.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #169 on May 03, 2024, 03:37:35 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

I think there would be hell on if the club didn't stick to one of the major benefits of season memberships by reserving seats (South stand aside) for priority access.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #170 on May 03, 2024, 04:37:13 pm by danumdon »
Never had all this to put up with at Belle Vue! Life was so bloody simple. :ermm:

Different world.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #171 on May 03, 2024, 07:35:20 pm by RoversInSpain »

I can't stand the people I sit next to. But the Mrs insists I have to bring the kids.
That made me laugh, well done!
Supposed to be an exciting week looking forward to a couple of huge matches, thanks for the giggle.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #172 on May 03, 2024, 07:42:04 pm by silent majority »

Does say Unreserved on the tickets otherwise there could be problems Friday evening

You can't go from unreserved to reserved overnight, its impossible, especially when seat numbers are not printed on those tickets.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #173 on May 03, 2024, 07:44:16 pm by Nudga »

You can't go from unreserved to reserved overnight, its impossible, especially when seat numbers are not printed on those tickets.

Plus it makes for a shit atmosphere.

Sit/stand with like minded people

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #174 on May 03, 2024, 08:35:02 pm by Padge_DRFC »

Exactly why the atmosphere will be crap at Wembley if we get there. Spread over 3 tiers over 40000 seats. There'll be 10000 day trippers there

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #175 on May 03, 2024, 08:37:47 pm by Nudga »

Exactly why the atmosphere will be crap at Wembley if we get there. Spread over 3 tiers over 40000 seats. There'll be 10000 day trippers there

Thought about this and was going to open a thread about it If we get to Wembley.
I don't want to be sat next to Mr and Mrs Jones and their 7 and  9 year olds

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #176 on May 03, 2024, 08:47:52 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Thought about this and was going to open a thread about it If we get to Wembley.
I don't want to be sat next to Mr and Mrs Jones and their 7 and  9 year olds

If we get there I'll send you my seats to avoid with my 4 and 6 year olds.  Season ticket number 7 for my daughter next year  :laugh:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #177 on May 03, 2024, 08:50:10 pm by idler »
Why don’t the club sell a quiet zone and a lively active zone?
That way fans at least have a choice of where they might be before thinking that they are in the right area.
Of course we have to earn the right to be there first.
I would also like to thank the ticket office for sorting the tickets out for me and my granddaughter today. Actually speaking to someone is far better than dealing with a machine. Problems can be resolved much more quickly.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #178 on May 03, 2024, 09:04:18 pm by Campsall rover »
I didn’t allow for the south stand in my calculation earlier today.

South stand is blanked out because it is unreserved seating and you don’t pick individual seats.
So that’s 3000 seats less any already sold
Possibly another 2000+ available at a guess then on top of what I said this morning.

We will see but I think we will have a gate of over 12.500 which will beat the JPT trophy game gate v Crewe in 2007

KingKendrick

• Forum Member
« Reply #179 on May 03, 2024, 09:05:36 pm by KingKendrick »
Why don’t the club sell a quiet zone and a lively active zone?
That way fans at least have a choice of where they might be before thinking that they are in the right area.
Of course we have to earn the right to be there first.
I would also like to thank the ticket office for sorting the tickets out for me and my granddaughter today. Actually speaking to someone is far better than dealing with a machine. Problems can be resolved much more quickly.

The whole reason the ‘machine’ was created was they can resolve problems much more quickly than a person. Generation thing I guess.
The e ticket QR code for home games was one of the best things the club brought in. I used to to hate the rigmarole of getting down in the week or having to get down early on a match day to queue up for a ticket. Now it’s a 2 minute job on the website and stroll straight in.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012