Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:58:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bradford Predictions  (Read 4792 times)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
Bradford Predictions
« on April 02, 2015, 11:43:34 am by Dare to dream! »
What do we think?

Looking at their forum and recent results it looks as though they're starting to fade. In their last 2 away games they could only manage 2 points against Notts and Coventry. I think this game will probably be easier than we would expect.

However they do have either Stead or Hanson upfront which I would be worried about considering McCulloughs height, maybe bring McCombe or Jones back?

2-0 Rovers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Bradford Predictions
« Reply #1 on April 02, 2015, 11:54:57 am by GazLaz »
I've not rated them all season. Stead and Hanson are over rated. We should win if we play anything like we can, we are inconsistent though arent we.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 02, 2015, 01:27:38 pm by idler »
I Think that it's a match between two inconsistent teams with similar records home and away. It could be anything between 0-0 to 3-0 either way without being much of a surprise for me.
I do think that it's more important for us to win than them though.
I'll be out later with some City fans so I'll have a better idea of what they think.

RJHeader

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 02, 2015, 01:28:35 pm by RJHeader »
I think 1-0 rovers. If we want anything from this season we need at least 6 points from the next 3 games.

Make or break time

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 02, 2015, 01:59:23 pm by The Red Baron »
I agree RJH. My target for the next 3 games, which are all against play off rivals, would be 7 points. 5 or 6 wouldn't be a disaster but anything less would leave us too much to do in the remaining 5 games.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 02, 2015, 02:12:35 pm by graingrover »
These games are what we should be enjoying in League 1 .. whatever !

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 02, 2015, 02:23:08 pm by Chris Black come back »
Best we can hope for is a draw. We just don't show up at home for the big games recently.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 02, 2015, 03:17:52 pm by dickos1 »
I wouldn't say we didn't show up against Swindon. If we play like that tomorrow we'll win

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 02, 2015, 05:00:44 pm by idler »
The finishing needs to be clinical. We have had games where we just haven't scored while on top at home. Put that right and tighten up at the back and we have a chance.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 02, 2015, 08:23:36 pm by drfchound »
"Put that right and tighten up at the back and we should have a chance".
Love that.
Isn't that what every team needs to do?
We played really well against Swindon and didnt deserve to lose.
Their winner came about because LM didn't close down Obika when he got the ball.
LM was ball watching and didn't react until it was too late and even then he turned his back on the shot.
I would bring McCombe into the back four with Butler as McCombe didnt do anything wrong in his run of matches.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 03, 2015, 01:18:33 am by les@donr »
I think we'll lose, usual home form.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 03, 2015, 02:16:40 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We will go two up and near the end concede a goal, and it will be ''Backs to the wall'' defending and we will hang on for a 2-1 win.

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 03, 2015, 02:21:03 am by Donnyrovers »
It won't be easy I don't rate them but they will put up a battle but we aren't in any kind of position to think it will be easy because if Dickov gets tactics wrong we aren't good at all.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 03, 2015, 02:36:30 am by Sammy Chung was King »
They are a very solid team can compete physically with anybody, let Hanson have too much leeway and he can destroy you in the air.
They have bits of class in Morais and Yeates who i have always rated highly, it will be a very tight game, we need to get the first goal.

Start the game going for the win, but don't get desperate and leave the back door open, whoever get's the first goal wins the game for me.
You don't want to be a goal down to them because they are capable of sitting on a lead and closing the spaces, a good side who if we are serious about promotion, we need to beat.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 03, 2015, 09:40:16 am by i_ateallthepies »
They are a very solid team can compete physically with anybody, let Hanson have too much leeway and he can destroy you in the air.
They have bits of class in Morais and Yeates who i have always rated highly, it will be a very tight game, we need to get the first goal.

Start the game going for the win, but don't get desperate and leave the back door open, whoever get's the first goal wins the game for me.
You don't want to be a goal down to them because they are capable of sitting on a lead and closing the spaces, a good side who if we are serious about promotion, we need to beat.

That's the key to results at home for us Sammy.  We go too hung-ho and leave ourselves wide open, get done with a sucker punch and then all they (anybody) have to do to stop us is put ten men behind the ball.
We haven't been good at winkling out chances in that situation this season.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 03, 2015, 10:01:29 am by Retdon1 »
Morias is suspended and their captain Davies is injured so bit of good news for us

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on April 03, 2015, 10:05:22 am by Donnyjim »
We always lose on Good Friday, not sure why but there it is.

Even when we went up we lost on Good Friday. Just saying like. 0-2 lump on and take the edge off. :chair: :chair:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 03, 2015, 10:43:26 am by idler »
Morias is suspended and their captain Davies is injured so bit of good news for us
Morrais can play today, first game back. Their fans complain about being too narrow but Morrais could have lots of room against us.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 03, 2015, 06:11:01 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
my humble analysis

rovers can afford to draw tonight but then they MUST beat Shreddies on tuesday

a win tonight and they can afford to lose on tuesday

we will be depending on our field agents

bogo khumalo & utse watshisname (at crewe) on monday  as for agent robinson " job done" no need to score just do a few tackles  on their defenders

TinyPortal © 2005-2012