Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:16:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: How Much????  (Read 2608 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
How Much????
« on March 08, 2010, 03:10:23 pm by wing commander »
Nott's County heve revealed the true facts about there 6.9m debts.Casper Schmeichel is on £20k a WEEK for div2 football with other members on Championship wages.And thats with a reputed 5 year contract.They can thank there lucky stars that SOL walked out and Sven wasnt able to convince Beckham to come...
   What a total disaster,they are hoping to get up to bring in extra income but if they slip out of contention then Administration will follow.After all the guy who took them on (Bostons ex chairmen) hardly has any money to put in...
   The Football League has got to change the rules so that it see's evidence of money from purchases,not promises like what Notts County's new owners showed.
   I feel for the fans although not the ones who after there cup defeat to us said \"we dont care in three years we will be looking down at you and laughing\",well guys i feel you wont be looking down at Whitby Town and laughing never mind us.!!!
   Another grand old club ravaged and its carcass left for the dogs.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bedale rover

• VSC Member
Re:How Much????
« Reply #1 on March 08, 2010, 03:47:50 pm by bedale rover »
speculate to expire!

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 08, 2010, 07:37:51 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Now that Bedale is true 99% of the time

However that 1% of Foinavon moments when longshots come in is enough to persuade some people of 'speculate to accumulate'

Thank goodness JR is a business man who understands risks and when they are worth taking....and when not

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 08, 2010, 10:49:13 pm by BobG »
Thank you Wing Commander. I haven't seen that story yet - but, onve aghain, it demonstrates, as clear as day, just how ineffective (to be polite about it) the current rules about ownership are. Good old FA. Good old FL. 30 years of evidence before their tight shut eyes and still they don't even think about doing anything about it. Notts County could disappear altogether as a result of this. The oldest FL league club in the world. What the f**k do these clowns think they're playing at?

BobG

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 08, 2010, 11:28:12 pm by RobTheRover »
I motion that the fit and proper persons test is applied to all FL and FA officials.

Bent as a Beckham cross, the lot of them.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 08, 2010, 11:44:33 pm by BobG »
I'd nail 'em to that bloody cross Rob.

BobG

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 09, 2010, 09:26:18 am by CusworthRovers »
As they say in Gabon:

Money talks, mmm-hmm-hmm, money talks
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh
Money talks, money talks
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh

Even when they do the fit and proper rule, I'm not sure they are getting it right (backhanders and anything to get more money into the EPL). Look at Pompey and worse still, didn't they let a man wanted in his own country take control of Man City.

Just like the Gabonese say above, that is the only rule that applies at this moment in time.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012