Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:36:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mark Clemmit  (Read 2593 times)

Yorkshire Lad

• Forum Member
Mark Clemmit
« on April 10, 2010, 10:19:55 pm by Yorkshire Lad »
Anyone else see Mark Clemmit at The Keepmoat today?  :laugh:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnievic

• Forum Member
Re:Mark Clemmit
« Reply #1 on April 10, 2010, 10:30:39 pm by donnievic »
yeah outside west stand and if he would hav asked me about todays game i would hav gone and told him where to go and find sum albion fans as thats only reason he was there today

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 10, 2010, 11:19:41 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
donnievic wrote:
yeah outside west stand and if he would hav asked me about todays game i would hav gone and told him where to go and find sum albion fans as thats only reason he was there today

Your bloody psychic! As proved on the intro to 'The Football League Show' right now.

That fat miserable git Adrian Chiles and crappest comedian ever Frank Skinner were both at The Keepmoat today as well.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 11, 2010, 02:37:08 am by Viking Don »
Rigoglioso wrote:
The baffling thing for me though was when they played the Liquidator over the top of the footage of the celebrations, when the Liquidator is traditionally a Wolves song!  :dry:   :dry:

Probably the same humourous DJ who played Viva Espana when we played Real Sociedad.

It wasn't me.

LongbridgeMGRover

« Reply #4 on April 11, 2010, 07:43:31 am by LongbridgeMGRover »
i saw the article on the football league show about West Brom last night too. one thing intrigues me......

who were the team they were playing against yesterday, they looked pretty useful at times??

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 11, 2010, 07:54:58 am by Donnywolf »
Rigoglioso wrote:
I thought the BBC piece was a bit biased to West Brom, but what do you expect really? It's their day and in the same situation they would feature every club like that.

The baffling thing for me though was when they played the Liquidator over the top of the footage of the celebrations, when the Liquidator is traditionally a Wolves song!  :dry:   :dry:

Overall, with Wolves, WBA, Villa, Birmingham and Stoke all in the Premiership next season, that little cluster of West Midlands teams will provide a pretty entertaining mini-league within the main competition next season.

The truth with thhe Liquidator AND loads of other songs is Wolves and WBA both use them and claim them to be their own....

Sometimes there is only one word or two changed ... as in The Liquidator WHICH IS a Wolves original ... where they sing fcuk off The Wolves West Brom and Wolves sing fcuk off West Brom The Wolves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjprYB5UEoA

In this classic piece I think though they are singing fcuk off Chelsea .. so they have adapted it for the opposition NOT the Team who will take 6 points off them in The Premiership !

Actually both Chelsea AND Wolves will hopefully get 6 points from them

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 11, 2010, 08:20:58 am by The Red Baron »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
donnievic wrote:

Your bloody psychic! As proved on the intro to 'The Football League Show' right now.

That fat miserable git Adrian Chiles and crappest comedian ever Frank Skinner were both at The Keepmoat today as well.

Yes, the sight of those two quite put me off my supper!

It wasn't a bad piece- although it didn't show how much we out-passed them and how much a supposed \"passing side\" relied on the long ball. Then again, the big problem with West Brom last season (under Mowbray)was that they couldn't mix it up. On the basis of yesterday's game, they might be better equipped to survive in the Prem this time around.

Boycie

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 11, 2010, 10:25:54 pm by Boycie »
Thought we were very un-lucky yesterday,a dubiuos free kick and a couple of defensive mistakes gifted Albion their goals. Having seen both Albion & Newcastle neither team gave me the \"my god they are superb\" feel, true they did a job on us but I can see both being in the bottom 6 next season.
We need to tighten our defence again 7 goals conceeded in 3 games isn't good, I think 3 or 4 signings for next season should see us have another comfortable time in the Championship.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012