Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:51:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dodgy Dossier  (Read 4389 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Dodgy Dossier
« Reply #30 on November 02, 2017, 11:14:52 pm by Bentley Bullet »
That's all I need, a psycho analysing me!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 02, 2017, 11:20:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
About as much as I need a berk analysing me, eh?

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on November 02, 2017, 11:55:08 pm by albie »
It's what all whips have always done Albie. You encourage loyalty by offering promotion to the ambitious and threats to the fallible.

Nasty business, eh?

I know, BST.

But what is different these days are the tools used, and the reach from using those tools.

How have the Tory whips assembled this information?
Tittle tattle gossip, or active monitoring of communications to build up a database of indiscretions?

I would suggest the latter, and the implications of this are fundamental to the nature of the democratic purpose in future.

This whole debate is not a party political issue, it could contaminate all parties, it just happens to be the present Tory government with their arse in the bacon slicer.

We need to be rid of the whole concept of party whips, and allow free votes and the concientious objection to the party line on particular issues.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on November 03, 2017, 12:38:55 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Albie

I've got a simple enough theory on this issue.

It's not about the whips. It not about the Press. It's about us. The general population.

Whips know that they can put the screws on philanderers because they know that, once someone's peccadillos are exposed, we the people will a) Lap up every detail, then b) Go "Tut-tut. I'm not voting for HIM/HER if they get up to those games."

That is how they keep MPs in line. If the general populace didn't give a shit about this voyeuristic w**k-fest, the Whips wouldn't be able to use this tittle-tattle.

We get the Whips we deserve.

And it won't change until we as a people grow up a bit.

Look at France as an example. No-one batted an eyelid when François Hollander was leaving the Elyse Palace dressed as pizza delivery boy and riding on a moped to make the beast with two backs with an actress 20 years younger than him. No one did an "Outraged of Basingstoke demands your resignation" thing. They shrugged their shoulders and judged him on his record. Which was f**king awful, so they voted him out.

Why can't we be like that? Get rid of politicians because they are shite, rather than because they once flirted with someone?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on November 03, 2017, 09:51:32 am by Bentley Bullet »

Who was analysing you, eh? You're the one who keeps sticking your oar in when questions are directed at other people. Is that because you're lonely? Is that why you often use the word 'we' in your posts?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on November 03, 2017, 10:51:00 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Who was analysing you, eh? You're the one who keeps sticking your oar in when questions are directed at other people. Is that because you're lonely? Is that why you often use the word 'we' in your posts?

Ah, so you calling me a psycho wasn't you analysing me, it was just you being abusive and obnoxious. Thanks for clarifying that.

As for using 'we' often, I've just checked the front page of my posts and in the last 30 posts I've used the word 'we' twice - the same number of times as you've used it in the same number of posts! - once using it to refer to Doncaster Rovers and the other as 'we' the nation. So it was a good job you weren't analysing me because it seems you're rather crap at it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:56:31 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on November 03, 2017, 04:36:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Correct. I wasn't analysing you, I wasn't even talking to you until you stuck your oar in by answering somebody else's question. And for YOU to call SOMEBODY ELSE abusive and obnoxious speaks volumes about your grasp on reality!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on November 03, 2017, 07:13:03 pm by wilts rover »
There is only one poster on this thread being offensive and abusive Mr Bentley.

And as you are only trolling I dont see any point answering your questions. Turn your cards over and read whats on the back.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on November 03, 2017, 07:44:48 pm by Bentley Bullet »
No, Mr Wilts, I wasn't being offensive. I suggested if there was a thread started about a Labour sex dossier then your desire to show balance would be irresistible. Then your mate stuck his oar in in his usual brash and condescending manner.

Anyway, if you were going to answer my question you'd have done so by now so I'll leave you in peace to thank your mate for sticking up for you in such a nice and diplomatic way.

del boy

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on November 03, 2017, 07:59:18 pm by del boy »
There is only one poster on this thread being offensive and abusive Mr Bentley.

And as you are only trolling I dont see any point answering your questions. Turn your cards over and read whats on the back.

I disagree with you 100%.Bentley is completely correct now BobG seems to be no longer posting for whatever reason Glyn has taken over as the  number 1 patronising and condescending individual on this forum.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012