Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:31:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tia Sharp  (Read 4268 times)

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
Tia Sharp
« on August 10, 2012, 05:35:04 pm by roverstillidie91 »
See according to sky news a body has been found and a warrant for stuart hazell's arrest has been issued and has gone missing

If it proves to be Tia which it most likely will be it's so tragic

R.i.p Tia

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

nutwellrover in dublin

• Forum Member
Re: Tia Sharp
« Reply #1 on August 10, 2012, 07:03:21 pm by nutwellrover in dublin »
Just seen this and yes it is tragic. I also hear he as vanished, if i was a relative he would have to stay invisable!!!!!!! R.I.P Tia.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #2 on August 10, 2012, 07:06:56 pm by GM-MarkB »
How many times now have we seen the distraught relative crying in front of the cameras...only to be convicted further down the line.

Poor little lass....he'd better hope he's never found.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 11, 2012, 12:20:12 am by Filo »
How many times now have we seen the distraught relative crying in front of the cameras...only to be convicted further down the line.

Poor little lass....he'd better hope he's never found.

It`s a classic investigation tactic by the police, if the suspect is a close reletive then they will try and get them to do the televised appeal, the suspect falls for it because in their mind they think that if they do the appeal then the outside world will think they are not the culprit, police have experts in body language and mannerism`s observing them

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 12, 2012, 02:32:02 pm by jucyberry »
I think it was the moment he said..I 'LOVED' her.. it's the little slip ups that give the bigger game away. poor little girl.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 12, 2012, 03:59:24 pm by MrFrost »
Hope he rots. People like him should be hung.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 12, 2012, 05:22:57 pm by grayx »

Correct. Scum of the earth.

nutwellrover in dublin

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 12, 2012, 06:21:44 pm by nutwellrover in dublin »
agreed Mr Frost

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 16, 2012, 07:42:52 pm by The Red Baron »

Or even hanged.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 16, 2012, 08:15:16 pm by The L J Monk »
I must have missed the trial for this.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 16, 2012, 08:41:15 pm by glosterred »
Publically tried and convicted on this forum - nothing like being guilty until proven innocent

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 17, 2012, 12:33:05 pm by ditch_drfc »
You can't be serious about that gloster red and L J Monk?!?! You don't need a trial to find out that he's guilty. Complete muppets!

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 17, 2012, 12:38:15 pm by The L J Monk »
I look forward to the judicial system adopting the same stance should you ever be charged with a crime.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:40:32 pm by The L J Monk »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 17, 2012, 12:43:36 pm by Filo »
You can't be serious about that gloster red and L J Monk?!?! You don't need a trial to find out that he's guilty. Complete muppets!

Total nonsense!

I admit on face value it does look like he`s guilty of the crime, but thankfully we live in a democratic society where every one is entitled to a trial by jury in such serious matters, so, yes you do need a trial, to establish the facts and to establish whether he`s guilty or not, calling some one a muppet because they state an opinion which is actually factual as well is out of order

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 17, 2012, 01:09:17 pm by MachoMadness »

Didn't know Judge Dredd was a Rovers fan...

It's a sad state of affairs whenever a case like this arises. Both because of the tragic death of a little girl, and also because certain people (usually Sun readers) use such a tragedy to get on their soapbox about capital punishment again.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 17, 2012, 05:52:51 pm by glosterred »

A complete muppet for believing in the rule of law - guilty as charged! - Can I please have a fair trial - not on this forum obviously

COYR

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 17, 2012, 06:52:14 pm by Sheepskin Stu »

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 17, 2012, 08:39:26 pm by RoversAlias »

That is the dumbest statement I have ever seen on this board, and that is saying something.

So we should just condemn people as guilty without examining and scrutinising the evidence? Thank God your view is not shared by those in charge of the world.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on August 17, 2012, 09:26:54 pm by The L J Monk »
That is the dumbest statement I have ever seen on this board, and that is saying something.

I'd concur with that. Comfortably the most moronic statement I've ever seen on here.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 17, 2012, 10:07:02 pm by ditch_drfc »
Are you being serious. Tell me he's not guilty. It doesn't take a jury to figure it out.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on August 17, 2012, 10:08:11 pm by The Red Baron »

Or even hanged.

I'd like to point out that I wasn't commenting on the guilt or otherwise of the accused- only that a man is hanged and a picture is hung.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on August 17, 2012, 10:12:44 pm by The L J Monk »
Are you being serious. Tell me he's not guilty. It doesn't take a jury to figure it out.

I think you should forward all your evidence to the police. It sounds like you've got some pretty important stuff.
Or have you just read the paper and watched the telly?

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on August 17, 2012, 11:02:38 pm by glosterred »

I am being serious - it is not for me or you to convict this man it is for the jury of his peers to do. It is for them to listen to the evidence from both the prosecution and the defence - then weigh up that evidence and make a decision, guilty or not on the evidence they have been presented in court and not what they have seen on TV or read in the paper.

That is how it is done in this country - it is not the wild west we do not form a lynch mob and we do not hang them from the nearest tree - we go through due process in a court of law - the only fair way - for both parties.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on August 17, 2012, 11:10:01 pm by ditch_drfc »
Have i formed a lynch mob? I simply think he's guilty. You're just arguing for the sake of it. I'll say otherwise when it's proven that he isn't. Also thanks for reminding me that this isn't the wild west. Next time i need a reminder on what period in time we're in ill consult a local historian.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on August 17, 2012, 11:13:08 pm by RobTheRover »
A small point, and pardon me for my pedantry, but the wild west wasnt that local to us really.

Unless it was the wild Westwoodside you were on about. 

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on August 17, 2012, 11:25:55 pm by RoversAlias »
I have seen some particularly bizarre things in Westwoodside, but never anyone being lynched in a tree.

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on August 17, 2012, 11:46:18 pm by Muttley »
You don't need a trial to find out that he's guilty.

Have i formed a lynch mob? I simply think he's guilty.

No, you said that you don't need a trial to find out that he's guilty.

Unless the judicial system in the UK has changed in the last few days without me noticing, I think you'll find that you *do* need a jury (or judge, depending on the level of court) to find someone guilty.

Observing from a distance, I also think it is quite likely that he is guilty, but I'm willing to allow the wheels of justice to grind out their own conclusion.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on August 18, 2012, 07:18:56 am by Donnywolf »

Even if someone confesses to a crime* surely they still need a Trial involving evidence / proof of that eveidence etc - as someone may have extracted the confession under duress

* PS I am not referring to this "case" itself

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on August 18, 2012, 07:26:37 am by glosterred »
Have i formed a lynch mob? I simply think he's guilty. You're just arguing for the sake of it. I'll say otherwise when it's proven that he isn't. Also thanks for reminding me that this isn't the wild west. Next time i need a reminder on what period in time we're in ill consult a local historian.

Calling me a muppet for believing in the rule of law gives me the right to argue.

I do not believe that I have indicated one way or the other what I feel this man is - guilty or innocent.

As for lynch mob and the wild west - I used it as an example of what this country is not - not what you are.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on August 18, 2012, 09:31:58 am by ditch_drfc »
You know full well that i didn't mean that i don't believe in the judicial system we have in this country. I do. Im not arguing this just because you feel like an argument

TinyPortal © 2005-2012