Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:58:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tia Sharp  (Read 4266 times)

glosterred

• VSC Member
Re: Tia Sharp
« Reply #30 on August 18, 2012, 09:35:23 am by glosterred »
You make me laugh

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on August 18, 2012, 10:15:13 am by Filo »
You know full well that i didn't mean that i don't believe in the judicial system we have in this country. I do. Im not arguing this just because you feel like an argument

ditch, you`re letting emotions get in the way of rational thinking, because a young girl has been murdered, I don`t think any one his saying that this bloke did n`t do it, but he`s entitled to a fair trial, sometimes you know the Police do arrest the wrong person when all the evidence appears to point to them, thats why we have a trial and jury system, it`s not infallible, but it`s fairer than the kangaroo court system you appear to favour.

Remember that Woman that got murdered in Bristol around Christmas time the other year? That strange looking School Teacher got arrested for it, the papers had him convicted the day he was arrested, most of the public had him guilty as well because of what they had seen on the news and read in the papers, just because he looked a bit strange. It turns out he was innocent and that Dutch bloke had done it, If we had used your system of justice that bloke would be serving a life sentence now, for a crime he did not commit!

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 18, 2012, 10:42:05 am by jucyberry »
I do wonder if it was a terrible accident, as I said before the way he referred to her in the past tense wasn't helpful to his situation..

The fact that he was found he was so drunk and yet still saying that he hoped she would come back makes me wonder, I always thought that if a person is heavily under the influence that they are more likely to slip up and tell the truth.

The fact is sadly someone in the family, someone in that house covered up Tia's death, she didn't wrap herself up in a sheet and hide in the attic by herself. It is all to easy to speculate.

At the end of the day I have to come to the conclusion that having too much information in the case of a 24 hour rolling news service isn't always helpful, it does give armchair detectives too much to go on, something each and everyone of us are guilty of at one time or another.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #33 on August 18, 2012, 02:10:50 pm by GM-MarkB »
Absolutely tragic to hear on the news today of the death of Winnie Johnson, mother of Keith Bennett.

All she ever wanted to was to know where her Son was hidden...sadly she'll never get to bury him properly.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 18, 2012, 04:52:31 pm by ditch_drfc »
Filo all Im saying is that i think he did it. Course he's entitled to a fair trial, I've never said otherwise. I thoroughly believe in our justice system. Im in no way the kind of person that sits at home and judges people all day long then says they should be hung. Im just stating my opinion that i think he's guilty.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on August 18, 2012, 04:56:01 pm by Filo »
Filo all Im saying is that i think he did it. Course he's entitled to a fair trial, I've never said otherwise.]/b] I thoroughly believe in our justice system. Im in no way the kind of person that sits at home and judges people all day long then says they should be hung. Im just stating my opinion that i think he's guilty.

You don't need a trial to find out that he's guilty

I rest my case M`lord ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012