Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:00:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Electronic Cigarettes  (Read 1009 times)

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
Electronic Cigarettes
« on December 13, 2012, 12:19:15 pm by roverstillidie91 »
My dads going to have a go at giving up smoking and was wondering if anyone knows any good electronic cigs at a relatively cheap price and which would be worth buying

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Re: Electronic Cigarettes
« Reply #1 on December 13, 2012, 12:23:44 pm by jonnydog »
I purchased one after trying my friends. me and Mrs JD have never looked back and neither of us have wanted a cigarette at all... even whilst on a night on the ale!! I actually enjoy it more than a normal cigarette and I am currently reducing the amount I use it with no problem. They give the good kick at the back of the throat, and give off the same amount of vapour that a cigarette gives off smoke.

I haven't had a cigarette for 8 weeks and more importantly, haven't needed/wanted one.

See link below:-

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/tornado-ego-c/kits/tornado-ego-c-e-nic-full-kit-black-2-product.html

I have recommended it to several people who have bought the same one (they do it in silver for a couple of quid less) and all have said they have not wanted a fag. This includes people that have smoked for over 40 years.

Best one I've ever tried and can't recommend it enough! The starter kit is maybe a bit more than you wanted to spend, but it comes with two e-cigs, 5 atomisers, 5 filled tanks, and the different flavoured nicotine are worth purchasing as they taste nicer than the tobacco that it comes with.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

if you need any more info just let me know
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:36:04 pm by jonnydog »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012