Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:50:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anjem Choudhary - Holy War  (Read 2486 times)

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
Anjem Choudhary - Holy War
« on February 17, 2013, 10:31:29 pm by roverstillidie91 »
Anyone seen this article in The Sun today?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4799159/Anjem-Choudary-urges-fanatics-to-scrounge-for-holy-war.html

Seems hell bent that Islam are taking over europe

Whats everyones thoughts on it?

Worrying for future of britain in my eyes

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rtid88

• Forum Member
Re: Anjem Choudhary - Holy War
« Reply #1 on February 17, 2013, 10:56:37 pm by rtid88 »
Its because of the bloody human rights act brought in by bloody do gooders looking to line their own pocket, ie Cherie Blair why scum like this r still in this country! Extradite him now! Complete and utter scum!!!!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 17, 2013, 11:50:15 pm by Filo »
Its because of the bloody human rights act brought in by bloody do gooders looking to line their own pocket, ie Cherie Blair why scum like this r still in this country! Extradite him now! Complete and utter scum!!!!

Although I agree with your sentiments, where exactly do you extradite or deport some one born in the UK to?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 18, 2013, 12:00:58 am by BobG »
I didn't realise the Sun is the fount of veracity and wisdom.....

BobG

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 18, 2013, 02:19:43 am by RedJ »
Shock horror - Murdoch paper publishes Islamophobia..

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 18, 2013, 06:36:00 am by wilts rover »

Its the bloody human rights act which lets you post sentiments like that - or someone in power who didnt like  what you were saying could just imprison/export to Australia/make you disappear/shoot you. Just saying like.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 18, 2013, 08:21:53 am by Filo »

To be fair, if the more level headed muslims stood up to these extremist fruitcakes, there would n`t be any where near the level of Islamaphobia in this country that we have now

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 18, 2013, 09:32:36 am by rtid88 »
Its not the Human Rights Act that lets me say things like that, I think you will find it is actually Freedom of Speech, which was from the 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights - 1948', which is something that needs to be used lightly these days or you will be accused of being racist, sexist, faschist etc...., and not the 'Human Rights Act - 1998' which favours everyone but the good and normal tax paying Brit!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 18, 2013, 10:04:14 am by BobG »
Unless and until the 1948 Declaration is embodied in an Act of Parliament it has no enforceable status in this, or indeed any other, country. So the 1998 Act is actually the vehicle which allows you to speak rubbish like your OP.

Cheers

BobG

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 18, 2013, 10:08:30 am by rtid88 »
Rubbish?? So you think it is ok for an extremist of this kind to be able to say this sort of thing and for us as tax payers to be paying for him then Bob??

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 18, 2013, 10:31:07 am by ditch_drfc »
Shut up whining about shit like this. It's one extremist voicing some bullshit opinion, that a shit paper capitalizes on.

Why exactly should we worry for the future of Britain? I'm more worried that people like the op shit their selves at a story ran in the sun.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 18, 2013, 10:44:54 am by rtid88 »
The fact is though is that it isnt just one extremist is it though lets be honest!!! Fair enough the Sun is a pile of utter ducks pap but this is happening in this country and how is this allowed to happen!!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 18, 2013, 11:41:39 am by Glyn_Wigley »
The fact is though is that it isnt just one extremist is it though lets be honest!!! Fair enough the Sun is a pile of utter ducks pap but this is happening in this country and how is this allowed to happen!!

Yeah, it was a 30-strong(!) crowd(!!). Bloody hell, run for the hills, we're all finished!!

Choudry is a publicity-seeking nobody with followers in double figures (if that) that the tabloids just love to big up to get people like rtid88 frothing at the mouth, and Choudry is happy to be bigged up because it makes him seem more important that he really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mnUAWmROE

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 18, 2013, 11:49:49 am by rtid88 »
When did I say we were all finished??? I am just stating the fact that I don't think we as tax payers should be for someone like this!

Same as I would for a large proportion of the folk of this country that are scrounging off the state when they could be out there contributing but CHOOSE not to, and in this particular persons case is publishing the fact that other people should be doing it!!

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 18, 2013, 11:54:46 am by rtid88 »
Plus at the time of writing the 1st response to the original post I had supped a bottle of wine and was a tad tipsy!! :P

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 18, 2013, 11:58:25 am by RedJ »

To be fair, if the more level headed muslims stood up to these extremist fruitcakes, there would n`t be any where near the level of Islamaphobia in this country that we have now

True but it doesn't help when you've got some Aussie bas**rd and his minions stirring trouble up at the first opportunity.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 18, 2013, 12:13:54 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Plus at the time of writing the 1st response to the original post I had supped a bottle of wine and was a tad tipsy!! :P

You ought to be extradited for that! If you're wanting the Thought Police, be careful what you wish for.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on February 18, 2013, 01:14:26 pm by wilts rover »

No problem, we may not like what this bloke has to say (and I have no idea what he said as I not about to go reading the Sun) but at least we live in a country where we can say what we wish - and be ignored/corrected by right thinking individuals. It was not always so, people had to fight centuries for that right - we would be foolish to wish it away.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on February 18, 2013, 01:27:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Murdoch's rags are, as usual, playing people for political purpose.

Note how often they combine "Muslim" "European Court of Human Rights" and/or "Benefits" into a story. Clever conflation of several issues.

The swivel-eyed Right in this country want two things more than anything. They want us out of Europe and they want to massively shrink the Welfare State. This sort of story is a godsend to them. They can play on dislike/hatred of Muslim extremism, and keep hammering home the message that the reason we can't do anything sbout them is a) European courts and b) a stupid Welfare State that funds them.

The consequence is that more and more folk become anti-Europe and anti-benefits, not realising that it will be the very wealthy that reap the rewards if we ever were stupid enough to leave Europe and massively cut back the State.

For the record, Choudary is a gobshite toss pot who should be prosecuted if there is evidence that he has invited violence. He is also regularly dismissed by mainstream Muslim leaders. He is no more a spokesman for Muslims than Nick Griffin is for British people.

Choudary is a repulsive, extremist political bigot with his own agenda that is no good for the ordinary folk of Britain.
Murdoch is a repulsive, extremist political bigot that is no good for the ordinary folk of Britain.

I despise both the t**ts and they are very well suited to each other.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on February 19, 2013, 08:01:41 pm by RobTheRover »
Dont worry everyone.  MI5 are up this blokes botty cavity and he doesnt even know.

(pretty sure he wont read it here)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on February 26, 2013, 10:11:07 pm by not on facebook »
Quote from: rtid88 link=topic=237588.msg310047#msg310047

date=1361188486

If Thats the case why do the EDL Get some Of Their planned demostrations banned?

30 years ago you never really set eyes or heard Owt about muslims.

Today, they seem to have Their heads Well above the parapits and can noe Be seen and heard spouting some
Of Their vile on OUR streets

How Will it look after another 30 years?

No problem, we may not like what this bloke has to say (and I have no idea what he said as I not about to go reading the Sun) but at least we live in a country where we can say what we wish - and be ignored/corrected by right thinking individuals. It was not always so, people had to fight centuries for that right - we would be foolish to wish it away.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012