Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:37:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TOUCHDOWN > > > FOOTBALL  (Read 1769 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
TOUCHDOWN > > > FOOTBALL
« on February 06, 2017, 03:28:11 am by not on facebook »
1st and goal,punt,defence,3rd and six,intercepted,rush the punter,
pump block,time out,bell check,short punt,gunners double,run the clock down,takes the snap,penalty,out of bounds,Ryan,overtime,end of regular time,heads tails,Super Bowl history,man to man coverage,2point conversions,receivers,sudden death,take a knee,25yard line,quarter back,416 yards,monster plays,catch,1st down,throw,1st and for the 45,1st quarter,TD wins game,Brady,open field tackle,at Atlanta 40,gain of 16,clean pocket,block,flag on the play,play,rushing the passer,break the play > > > TOUCHDOWN

New England  patriots wins the super bowl 34/28

What a final last quarter

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

selby

• VSC Member
Re: TOUCHDOWN > > > FOOTBALL
« Reply #1 on February 06, 2017, 08:59:21 am by selby »
if you want real hard,frightening defence,super skill ,and speed of thought and body in this kind of sport watch the A.R.L. state of orange matches.
   The best standard of rugby type game in the world.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 06, 2017, 10:41:43 am by The Red Baron »
pump block,time out,bell check,short punt,gunners double,run the clock down,takes the snap,penalty,out of bounds,Ryan,overtime,end of regular time,heads tails,Super Bowl history,man to man coverage,2point conversions,receivers,sudden death,take a knee,25yard line,quarter back,416 yards,monster plays,catch,1st down,throw,1st and for the 45,1st quarter,TD wins game,Brady,open field tackle,at Atlanta 40,gain of 16,clean pocket,block,flag on the play,play,rushing the passer,break the play > > > TOUCHDOWN

The Super Bowl summed up in a few lines.

Saved me staying up to watch. Thanks.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 06, 2017, 12:05:59 pm by not on facebook »

The Super Bowl summed up in a few lines.

Saved me staying up to watch. Thanks.

New England were miles behind as the last 15 mins started they needed 2 try's and 2 two point things
just to take the game into extra time.

This is the 1st time I have ever watched this game dude and I have to point out that there was a catch by a New England player in the last 15 mins of this game that was unbelievable Jeff .

This catch alone was was out of this world and well worth staying up for as it will be talked about for years.

The catch was that good Iam going to have a hot dog and please hold the mustard Sam.

Please just watch the catch and watch it again and again as you say to your self WTF
then get back to this thread dude.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 06, 2017, 09:38:20 pm by BobG »
What's this 2 point thing? I read about it in the papers this morning but last time I watched a match there was only 1 point for a kick between the posts. Have they invented a new way of scoring? Like, perhaps, actually touching the ball down rather than fannying about dancing around?

Cheers

Bob

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 06, 2017, 10:26:59 pm by not on facebook »
What's this 2 point thing? I read about it in the papers this morning but last time I watched a match there was only 1 point for a kick between the posts. Have they invented a new way of scoring? Like, perhaps, actually touching the ball down rather than fannying about dancing around?

Cheers

Bob

BOB that confused the fcuk out of me aswell ,and the fact that they kept on cutting back into the studio to chin wag about the touchdown play it lost somewhat and I could not workout if I was watching re runs or actual live play at the end in the last few mins.

I could be wrong here but a two point thing could be another type of try/touchdown play instead
ok hoofing it over the posts for the point as you pointed out.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 06, 2017, 10:59:40 pm by RedJ »
I didn't watch any of it but was the two point kick not after a touchdown? as I believe there's something called a field goal, which is basically a kick at goal, but I don't think they do it after a touchdown - i.e. they can do it any time. Might explain it.

On the other hand I have absolutely no idea how true that is.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 06, 2017, 11:33:14 pm by not on facebook »
The two point thing was after a TOUCHDOWN > > > football play/ move and it still confused me where the two points required to make it 28 > 28 came from even thou they was talking about it

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 07, 2017, 06:55:05 am by Donnywolf »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-point_conversion

I did not watch nor have I seen highlights but if you say they needed 2 Touchdowns they perhaps they scored one of them - did a 2 Pointer - then got the ball back went upfield and got a second touchdown - AND  then tried another 2 point play which also was successful ?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:57:42 am by Donnywolf »

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 08, 2017, 11:22:34 am by not on facebook »
That sounds about right mr wolf

but I do reccomend anyone to watch the last 15mins of said game as the New England lot were down by 28 to 3 at one stage.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 09, 2017, 06:39:15 pm by The Red Baron »
The two-point conversion is basically a single play from close range for a touchdown. It gets two points because it is more difficult than a kick at goal which is the normal  "conversion" of a touchdown.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 14, 2017, 08:02:04 am by Rios »
I'm sure all UK NFL fans and America loved it, but as a Falcons fan for over twenty years I'd have to say it was the biggest kick in the b*llocks ever... It wasn't until that moment that I realised just why the Leeds fans cried when Hayter scored!

I guarantee you if nothing else if you watch the game you will never look at our football the same way again... one of the Atlanta players played the whole game with a broken leg whilst PL players are falling over for nothing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:08:10 am by Rios »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012