Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:51:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Chris Brown - proper footballer  (Read 2599 times)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Chris Brown - proper footballer
« on March 23, 2014, 09:19:00 pm by Chris Black come back »
Three reasons:

1. Was born in Donny
2. Wears reyt mesters black Adidas booits
3. Takes kicks all day but never needs to give any back

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dknward2

• VSC Member
Re: Chris Brown - proper footballer
« Reply #1 on March 23, 2014, 09:52:57 pm by dknward2 »
4. Sick at half time and still puts more effort in than most premiership players getting 10 times what he earns

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 23, 2014, 09:58:08 pm by Dare to dream! »
4. Sick at half time and still puts more effort in than most premiership players getting 10 times what he earns

He can't score from anywhere, pick out a killer pass or turn nothing in something thats why Rooney gets 300k and Browny gets 7-8k (guessing).

Not trying to be harsh on Browny just that's the truth. I hate that argument when people say "put me on the pitch ill run around for all that money every week" yeah but you can't influence the game in the same way Rooney can.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 23, 2014, 10:03:06 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I'm sure we're all pleased he's picked up a few goals recently. As a forward, no matter how much work you put in it becomes harder to justify selection if the goals aren't coming. Thankfully he's getting his just rewards.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 23, 2014, 10:03:31 pm by dknward2 »
That's way I said most premiership players

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 23, 2014, 10:07:08 pm by GazLaz »
He does graft but there's a reason players play in the Prem, it's because they have unbelievable talent and because they work so hard. There aren't too many lazy players at the top level. Unless you have supreme talent you just can't get away with it.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 23, 2014, 10:12:37 pm by Dare to dream! »
On Browny himself he's improved ten fold from last year and he's starting to bag the goals! Good for him not for the Billy Sharp top goal scorer bet, looking unlikely now

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 23, 2014, 10:14:49 pm by hoolahoop »

He can't score from anywhere, pick out a killer pass or turn nothing in something thats why Rooney gets 300k and Browny gets 7-8k (guessing).

Not trying to be harsh on Browny just that's the truth. I hate that argument when people say "put me on the pitch ill run around for all that money every week" yeah but you can't influence the game in the same way Rooney can.

Why do you feel the need to do this ?

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 23, 2014, 10:15:20 pm by Al4475 »
Agreed Gazlaz - and that's not suggesting Brownie is lazy! I reckon the last lazy footballer in the Prem was Matt Le Tissier! Imagine how good a player he coulda been if he'd not been a lazy git who loved his beer!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 23, 2014, 11:37:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
On Browny himself he's improved ten fold from last year and he's starting to bag the goals! Good for him not for the Billy Sharp top goal scorer bet, looking unlikely now

Brown has always bagged goals at a decent rate. He's scored 3 every 10 starts throughout his career. He did it last year. He's done it this year. He's done it most years. He did a bit better when he played for us in Div 4, but he was way above that standard.

3 in 10 is a solid performance in itself. From a player who leads the line and brings in other players better than any Rovers striker in my lifetime, it is more than acceptable.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 24, 2014, 12:20:34 am by eastender »

Brown is probably on £3K to £4k at most, Rooney £300K (£450K with add on's , if as rumoured).

I know who works harder on the pitch ,£ for £ Brown is value for money .

Rooney £16M+ a year .  :facepalm: :headbang: :byebye:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 24, 2014, 06:19:06 am by GazLaz »
Rooney is the best English footballer in the country that's why he gets paid the most. Deserves every penny for me.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 24, 2014, 06:47:08 am by hoolahoop »
Rooney is the best English footballer in the country that's why he gets paid the most. Deserves every penny for me.

True he is class and a massive grafter. You cannot compare the two but is one worth high on 100x more .,.I doubt it . It just shows the massive grotesque disparity between the Prem and Championship IMO it's disgusting.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 24, 2014, 09:38:17 am by andysly »
Agreed Gazlaz - and that's not suggesting Brownie is lazy! I reckon the last lazy footballer in the Prem was Matt Le Tissier! Imagine how good a player he coulda been if he'd not been a lazy git who loved his beer!

I raise your MLT to a Berbatov

TinyPortal © 2005-2012