Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:17:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Voucher M and Attendances  (Read 1134 times)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Voucher M and Attendances
« on April 09, 2013, 10:59:01 am by CusworthRovers »
I think there will again be a bigger crowd tonight. I thought there were more v Swindon and I definitely thought there were more v Tranmere (obviously than the official recorded attendance).

You know when you look around your seats and then look around the ground, when the attendance is more or not. I've seen that loads of Voucher M's are getting booked in for the last 4 games and that it's growing massively for these last 2.

In short, does anybody know if they are getting added onto the official attendance. I'm taking an obvious stab at 'No', as they are freebies and the club should not have to cough up monies/gate receipts to the away team when infact monies have not come in.

I think we may get closer to 9000 tonight, be that official or not

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Voucher M and Attendances
« Reply #1 on April 09, 2013, 11:02:43 am by MrFrost »
I think there will again be a bigger crowd tonight. I thought there were more v Swindon and I definitely thought there were more v Tranmere (obviously than the official recorded attendance).

You know when you look around your seats and then look around the ground, when the attendance is more or not. I've seen that loads of Voucher M's are getting booked in for the last 4 games and that it's growing massively for these last 2.

In short, does anybody know if they are getting added onto the official attendance. I'm taking an obvious stab at 'No', as they are freebies and the club should not have to cough up monies/gate receipts to the away team when infact monies have not come in.

I think we may get closer to 9000 tonight, be that official or not

Official attendance is based on the number of turnstile clicks, not tickets handed over at the ticket office. At least thats how it should be.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 09, 2013, 11:06:16 am by CusworthRovers »
You're the expert mate and I'll take that to be true, but I'm with those who said there was definitely more at the Tranmere game than what was officially stated

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 09, 2013, 11:07:39 am by mrfrostsdad »
Quite right. You still have to 'click' the turnstile wether your ticket is free or not.
There has already been much discussion on Saturdays crowd and from I sit - west stand - 8000 looked about right

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 09, 2013, 11:08:56 am by MrFrost »
You're the expert mate and I'll take that to be true, but I'm with those who said there was definitely more at the Tranmere game than what was officially stated

I agree. Looked a lot fuller than the Swindon game.

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 09, 2013, 11:12:39 am by mrfrostsdad »
Get some work done Mike!!

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 09, 2013, 12:42:44 pm by DonnyRTID »
Cussy, the away team only get a cut of the takings when it's a cup game.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012