Get in touch!
Should you wish to contact the Viking Supporters Co-operative, best practice is to get in touch with our Secretary Martin O'Hara (Secretary@drfc-vsc.co.uk) who will forward your query to the appropriate Board Member if necessary. If however, you would like to get in touch with a specific Board Member regarding community, commercial, membership, communication etc., then do not hesitate to contact us via the details below.
We are always looking for more fans to join the board of directors, and would love to hear from you if you are interested in the supporter trust movement and fan engagement!
The Viking Supporters Co-operative Elected Board of Directors:
Alternatively you can get in touch by sending a letter addressed to:
Viking Supporters Co-operative
c/o Doncaster Rovers FC
If you have any issues with the Viking Chat forum please please email email@example.com
Is your business based in Doncaster or the surrounding areas? Do you want to grow the reputation of your Business and be seen to help the Supporters Trust, whose objective is to benefit the community that it serves in?
Become a Commercial Partner on this website for a low flat-fee of £150 p/a. For that price you get:
- a top banner on every page of the website (468px x 60px) (banners designed free of charge if you can't supply your own)
- a side banner on the VSC homepage (234px x 60px) (banners designed free of charge if you can't supply your own)
- your company logo, contact details and a short description on our commercial partners page (http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/commercialpartners)
- your company logo on all correspondence we send to our members
A few website stats for you:
- In an average month this website receives over 17,000 unique visitors, over 118,000 visits and over 1 million page-views
- 90% of our visitors are returning visitors, giving your brand repetitive exposure and increasing it's effectiveness
- Visitors spend an average of 9 minutes browsing the site, again giving your ad maximum exposure
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information