Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:03:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coach to Preston  (Read 2621 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Coach to Preston
« on July 26, 2010, 10:42:30 pm by MrFrost »
Who should I be contacting to book places on the coach for Preston?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rovinrover52

• Forum Member
Re:Coach to Preston
« Reply #1 on July 26, 2010, 10:54:30 pm by rovinrover52 »
harry bacon  07952098772
paul mayfield 07961727769
glen south sorry i donthave this number
or go to rovers supporters agm on thurs night everyone invited u will get a discount if you join the supporters club on all your away travel run by them

retford rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 27, 2010, 09:05:28 am by retford rover »
lens number   01302-817347

also  harworth and Rosso  area contact Dave Hickling on 0791 0090289

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 29, 2010, 09:07:15 pm by hoolahoop »
Thorne and District contact VixDRFC by PM urgently for pick up oints, times etc. SC rules apply and prices.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 04, 2010, 03:39:55 pm by hoolahoop »
Please note there are just 2 seats left on the Thorne coach now, please let me know urgently by PM if you need these seats.
I have been told by the Secretary that bookings for bigger parties have had to be turned away due to the size of the coach we allowed for.
If you need travel from the local area please please give us more advance warning as suitable sized coaches have to be allowed for in advance.
Please e-mail vikki_tamara@hotmail.com if you prefer local and easier travel arrangements.Normal SC prices apply for every traveller, there are no incremental charges for non-club members.

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 05, 2010, 11:24:52 pm by VixDRFC »
hoolahoop wrote:
Please note there are just 2 seats left on the Thorne coach now, please let me know urgently by PM if you need these seats.
I have been told by the Secretary that bookings for bigger parties have had to be turned away due to the size of the coach we allowed for.
If you need travel from the local area please please give us more advance warning as suitable sized coaches have to be allowed for in advance.
Please e-mail vikki_tamara@hotmail.com if you prefer local and easier travel arrangements.Normal SC prices apply for every traveller, there are no incremental charges for non-club members.

Just to inform people that the Thorne coach is now full. Thanks to Hoola for promoting this and to Brian for putting posters up in the area.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012