Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:25:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Doncaster FIFA11 Stats.  (Read 10759 times)

Shawndrfc

• Forum Member
Re:Doncaster FIFA11 Stats.
« Reply #30 on September 01, 2010, 08:45:17 pm by Shawndrfc »
Yes Doncaster really do need to be stopped being seen as a 2 star club on fifa. Also martin woods hasnt been blonde for 2 - 3 years, so that needs sorting out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

OllyDawes

« Reply #31 on September 02, 2010, 10:42:44 am by OllyDawes »
Thanks for all your responses.

I agree that Doncaster have been underrated for too long now. Players like Woods, Stock and Coppinger were just silly on FIFA10 so I hope you'll like what I've done so far.

With regards to the youth players, what position do they play etc? The website has no info on them, makes it difficult for me to create them with no reference picture or description or anything.

Thanks,
Olly.

DRFCDANNY

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on September 02, 2010, 11:40:31 am by DRFCDANNY »
i only know one of them and that is that grayson plays striker :)

Shawndrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on September 02, 2010, 12:03:49 pm by Shawndrfc »
Brett Lucas is a CB.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 02, 2010, 12:06:30 pm by Chris »
Aaron Jones is a full back, if Football Manager is right.

george-friend

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 02, 2010, 01:28:33 pm by george-friend »
RoversAlias wrote:
george-friend wrote:
OllyDawes wrote:
Hi, my name's Olly and I'm in charge of the Doncaster stats for the new FIFA game coming out in October.

As part of this, I've been asked to create the following players.

Brett Lucas
Brad Grayson
Aaron Jones
Robbie Oldham

I just need to know a bit about them as they're youth players, I haven't seen much of them. Also, will they play much of a part in the first team this season?

Any other suggestions for your team's players would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Olly.

Olly could you and your crew please just get the shirt numbers right for fifa 11.

Heffs was number 5 last season.    :angry:
Another thing actually give us a more realistic wage budget.
We should be 3 star
Get the kits rght

Do this and i will buy the game.

Eh? Was I playing a different copy, all the numbers were right for me.  :huh:

As for the kits, they were right last year. Our official away kit was the black one, we just didn't use it much. The year before however they fcuked it up, we've never had the awesome blue & white hooped one in Fifa because on Fifa 09 they stuck to the Carlotti blue one from the year before, which was rubbish.

Must have been as the numbers were wrong for me with rovers
What console did you play it on,im ps3

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 02, 2010, 02:19:21 pm by RoversAlias »
I've got it on XBox 360, might be why!

macca_the_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 02, 2010, 06:32:08 pm by macca_the_rover »
Can i suggest something else to improve on FIFA 11. I have played the first 3 games of the season as Doncaster in Manager Mode and the fitness levels are already red. I haven't even burnt them out by holding the sprint button down all game. My fitness coach level is 4 so i dont know why this is happening. Fitness in the game needs reviewing big time.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on September 02, 2010, 06:35:01 pm by MrFrost »
I have Fifa 10 on PS3 and all squad numbers are correct. You probably need an update.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on September 02, 2010, 06:51:19 pm by Chris »
Or he's been pissing about making transfers?

OllyDawes

« Reply #40 on September 03, 2010, 12:09:47 am by OllyDawes »
macca_the_rover wrote:
Can i suggest something else to improve on FIFA 11. I have played the first 3 games of the season as Doncaster in Manager Mode and the fitness levels are already red. I haven't even burnt them out by holding the sprint button down all game. My fitness coach level is 4 so i dont know why this is happening. Fitness in the game needs reviewing big time.

It has been noted that the physical stats of lower league teams is too low, so there's been a bit of a push to sort it but I can't promise anything.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the missing players, we're still not sure whether to create them or not.

Olly.

DRFCDANNY

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on September 03, 2010, 03:02:44 am by DRFCDANNY »
oh and billy sharp should be put into the england squad :D

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on September 03, 2010, 07:32:59 am by NickDRFC »
I actually don't think the technical stats were too far off, and I wouldn't expect them to be bang on anyway, but I agree about the physical stats. There has always seemed to be the thought on football games that the better you are as a player, the quicker and stronger you are. Case in point - Lewis Guy for us last year; technical stats were about right but he has always been quick and his pace should have been up around the 90 mark, instead it was nowhere near that.

OllyDawes

« Reply #43 on October 08, 2010, 01:43:33 pm by OllyDawes »
What do you all think of Doncaster on FIFA then? More suggestions welcome!

Regards,
Olly.

NigelJ

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on October 08, 2010, 01:49:11 pm by NigelJ »
OllyDawes wrote:
What do you all think of Doncaster on FIFA then? More suggestions welcome!

Regards,
Olly.

For crying out loud! The thread is only halfway down the page.  :angry:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on October 08, 2010, 02:13:10 pm by RobTheRover »
I think everyone has moved on to COD:Black Ops now.....

;-)

AzzA424

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on October 08, 2010, 02:27:26 pm by AzzA424 »
Hi Olly, big time FIFA and Rovers fan here,

Thought the Doncaster Rovers squad was much improved from other years, player likeliness is pretty good, Coppinger recieved an update I think because at first on my game he had short hair until I downloaded the latest squad update. I don't know if the squads can still be edited by you but some minor improvements I wouldn't mind seeing for Doncaster would be:

1. Mustapha Dumbuya with his trademark mohawk;

2. Ryan Mason back in the Rovers squad with the new update (for some reason he was removed when I downloaded the squad update);

3. Sharp perhaps a little shorter, seems a bit too tall to me, but that really is nitpicking!

4. The ability to put the (') in O'Driscoll (rather than \"ODriscoll\") but I really wouldn't imagine that is your responsibility.

Other than that, great work and I'm enjoying the game so far, would like to hear your thoughts on the above.

Aaron.

OllyDawes

« Reply #47 on October 08, 2010, 04:04:53 pm by OllyDawes »
AzzA424 wrote:
Hi Olly, big time FIFA and Rovers fan here,

Thought the Doncaster Rovers squad was much improved from other years, player likeliness is pretty good, Coppinger recieved an update I think because at first on my game he had short hair until I downloaded the latest squad update. I don't know if the squads can still be edited by you but some minor improvements I wouldn't mind seeing for Doncaster would be:

1. Mustapha Dumbuya with his trademark mohawk;

2. Ryan Mason back in the Rovers squad with the new update (for some reason he was removed when I downloaded the squad update);

3. Sharp perhaps a little shorter, seems a bit too tall to me, but that really is nitpicking!

4. The ability to put the (') in O'Driscoll (rather than \"ODriscoll\") but I really wouldn't imagine that is your responsibility.

Other than that, great work and I'm enjoying the game so far, would like to hear your thoughts on the above.

Aaron.

I don't yet have the game so I don't know about squad updates - would explain why I'm seeing different stats on my friend's games.

1. Dumbuya's hair has been duly changed.

2. Mason will be put back on loan at Doncaster - do you know when he will return to Spurs?

3. I'll see to Sharp's height.

4. As you say, I can't do that unfortunately. :(

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

Regards,
Olly.

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on October 09, 2010, 12:44:16 pm by keyser_soze »
I'm pretty pleased with the abilities of the players, and the different positions they can play. certainly the most accurate i've seen a fifa game. I play a 4-2-3-1 with O'Connor in the centre of defence with Martis, Chambers and Friend full backs, with Stock and Gillett in defensive midfield behind Oster, Shiels and Woods, with Sharp on his own up front.

Good work Olly and its great to be able to give our feedback! How often are the updates applied?

AzzA424

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on October 11, 2010, 11:31:47 am by AzzA424 »
Hi Olly, thanks for making the changes, they are much appreciated, when can we expect to see the updates in the game?

@keyser_soze: I play 4-2-3-1 too, only with Copps behind Sharp rather than Shiels, and Oster on the right to link up with Jamie. Swwweet ;)

Aaron

TinyPortal © 2005-2012