Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:04:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Great win  (Read 5450 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re:Great win
« Reply #30 on November 13, 2010, 10:39:21 pm by hoolahoop »
:):);) Come on fellas we've just had a cracking win, let's not have negativity tonight.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 13, 2010, 10:42:41 pm by BobG »
You have to admit though, Hoola, that it's more than a bit bizarre for someone to come on here and \"guess\" that someone against whom he makes no secret he is prejudiced is responsible for a goal conceded. It's idiotic thinking like that that prejudices folk against clowns who write such drivel.

BobG

Chrisd_123

« Reply #32 on November 13, 2010, 10:46:31 pm by Chrisd_123 »
Why is it always Hird's fault? He had Kanu in his pocket in the first half today! He played really well today just infront of the back 4. I can't think of any player who played poorly today. They all battled extremely well and never gave up. Fantastic performance.

DN5Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on November 13, 2010, 10:54:23 pm by DN5Rover »
Totally agree I thought Sam had a great game.Maybe his detractors were not at the game and responding to old prejudice.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on November 13, 2010, 11:02:51 pm by hoolahoop »
BobG wrote:
You have to admit though, Hoola, that it's more than a bit bizarre for someone to come on here and \"guess\" that someone against whom he makes no secret he is prejudiced is responsible for a goal conceded. It's idiotic thinking like that that prejudices folk against clowns who write such drivel.

BobG

I agree it's an irrational statement but I'm prepared tonight to let it go. He will realise howb ridiculous that post is later and hopefully request and edit.
I feel good and negativity like that isn't going to worry me tonight that's for sure......pass me another ale out of the fridge love.
Apologies my immediate thoughts have been written on here :)Hold on arr lass has fetched me one in........life is truly good tonight in the Hoola homestead..  B)  B)  B)

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on November 14, 2010, 08:06:17 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Just got back to pick up this thread after my contribution yesterday.  I hope the intended irony in my 'seems fair enough to me' comment in response to that idiot 'bellendo' slagging Sam Hird wasn't taken as agreeing with him.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012